Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008- May 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Sarahk

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 Farnborough Hants

Post by Sarahk »

Special smiles woo.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Blossom has come such a long way since she arrived a nervous wreck at our Godstone kennels. She is so deserving of a loving home to call her own. Be happy sweetheart love4.gif xx

blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif:
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Lovely photo of Blossom in her very own home, thank you xxxxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh look at her happy, happy face, brings a tear to the eye, thank you angel13.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Hi Lynne and Laura,
I’m just writing to let you know how Blossom has settled with us so far…
She has done so well over the last couple of weeks!
We have established a daily routine for her and every time she goes out for a walk she seems to get a little more confident. She still looks for reassurance when walking when she first leaves the house, but she likes meeting doggy friends in the park.
We’ve been out in the car several times and she is getting used to this, she also sits quietly at the canal cafe when we stop for refreshments!
She loves our garden and pottering about with leaves in her mouth! She loves her sleeps on the sofa and will roll on her back for tummy strokes. She sleeps well at night too in a basket in my room and is allowed a little cuddle in bed in the morning!
Last Thursday we took her to our lovely vet, to register her and to have a health check, as we had noticed she has a lump at the top of one of her legs (we have since noticed she has another one lower down). The vet recommended removal in 2-3 weeks, in case it is a mast cell tumour. She is also going to do a blood test, to check her kidney function as she has been drinking a lot.
All in all we are so pleased with how she has settled, she is a really beautiful, gentle dog and we are so pleased to have her in our lives!
Best wishes,
Sarah
Blossom.jpeg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh she looks so comfortable :D

Lovely update thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Aww look at her face, just gorgeous. love4.gif :thanks.gif:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh Blossom, you have a life darling love4.gif
Lots of dogs get these lumps sadly, most of us have worried about our own dogs and had to have them removed, but it's very common and best to be safe. Good luck Blossom, hope you are well soon.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Bella+Blossom

Post by Bella+Blossom »

Blossom has blossomed into a lovely lady. Most of all she likes to sleep next to me on the sofa, sometimes dreaming and talking in her sleep. She has made some new friends called Pickles, Flossie and Biggy (our bunnies!). She enjoys coming out into the garden when I'm feeding and cleaning them out and they love to sniff her as she is picking out the moss from in between the paving slabs on our patio. She's a very quiet friend, who hasn't much to say, but is much loved! Kiss of love.gif

She has been out to lots of exciting walking spots and trots along, stopping for the odd nibble of a tasty plant, or a glance back to check we're still there! She's happy to sit under the table at the cafe and is very well behaved!

When I go out in the morning to look after my pony, she has a special spot where she waits for me to come home (even though she's not alone in the house). There she is sitting on the door mat, waiting, when I get back.... bless her. 0077.gif
IMG_1434.jpg
IMG_1402.jpg
IMG_0508.jpg
IMG_0282.jpg
IMG_0210.jpg
IMG_0198.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”