Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008- May 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
minimum

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 West Molesey Foster

Post by minimum »

Meant to post these earlier but couldn't remember how to upload the photos! Senior moment.
We are forever taking photos of Blossom. She is so adorable! We took her to meet a friends' 14 week old puppy, Ruby. Nervous of her new surroundings at first but then once relaxed she was fine. Puppy Ruby at first was a little intimidated by Blossoms size but eventually was following her everywhere and trying to play. Blossom just took it all in her stride. Couldn't get a decent photo of the two together - Ruby wouldn't stay still!
Sarahk

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

What a treat to walk Blossom yesterday love4.gif
45AE6D00-199C-4D7C-B186-3049B39B3B55.jpeg
9E25550E-1CF1-47D5-80B1-6FF633DB2EB3.jpeg
Sweet girlie xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

Blossom walked with Bozz yesterday and it brought out the maternal instinct in her. Bozz is learning to cope on three legs and with all the slippery mud yesterday it was challenging going for him. Blossom let Bozz greet her politely and slowed her pace to match his and waited patiently for him if he fell behind. This girl is pretty special.
DSCF9274.jpgblossomBozz.jpg
DSCF9276.jpgblossomBozz.jpg
minimum

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 West Moseley Foster

Post by minimum »

We had to let Blossom have a short stay back at Gatwick kennels unfortunately which was upsetting and when we arrived to pick her up she was less than impressed, HOWEVER, when we got home we soon realised that she was obviously just trying to make us feel guilty which we did! She came through the back gate at speed and when inside ran to the sofa and jumped up! You could almost hear her saying I'm home I'm home! Settled back once again with no problem! She is obviously happy with us as when one of us comes in she wags her tail a lot! And when I come home from work she is beside herself with joy! Thankfully the jumping up is getting less.
She is not keen when we spend too much time on computer as she will come up next to you and shove your elbow - which means 'get off the computer now and pay attention to me!' and for my daughter when sitting on sofa with phone in hand, she shoves her elbow so that she can get her to put her arm around her. She's allowed to use phone just as long as her arm is around Blossom! We did manage to get some photos and a video of this but have been unsuccessful in uploading it!
We are enjoying learning more and more about Blossom each day!
She is so easy to walk although Friday morning I didn't go to work and my daughter was taking her out. She came back 10 minutes later as she said Blossom did her business, sat down and refused to go any further. This is very unusual but she wasn't too keen about me not going out with her as well so we're pretty sure that that was the case.
She is so good with other dogs and we love the way she makes a bee line for certain people with that ' love me!' look on her face. Works a treat every time!!
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took the lovely Blossom out this morning, she is looking so well since being in foster. She is such a sweet gentle soul, Blossom is very engaging with you on her walk, and she does love her treats. It would be great if Blossom could now have her forever home, beautiful girl angel13.gif]
anne

Post by anne »

Blossom was brilliant sharing her walk with Rabsy this morning. She sensed his lack of confidence immediately and looked after him.
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

What a lovely treat to walk Blossom on Sunday, we hadn't met before but she was happy to come along with me as we meandered through the woods. As others have said, she really is a gentle old soul, as we walked down the paths, she looked back regularly to check that I was still there and either walked by my side or just in front or behind no pulling at all.

We were passed by 2 horses and she just watched them go by with no fuss and once they had gone we carried on walking, the same as one of the other dogs crossed our path, a small glance and then back to walking. She really is such a lovely girl.
Blossom.jpg
Yvesboz

Post by Yvesboz »

We had a nice walk today with Blossom.
The perfect girl, we met a couple of dogs on and off the lead but she remained quite cool about it and barely acknowledge them.
She usually is a bit shy at the beginning but quite quickly will settle and keep looking at you with her beautiful brown eyes to see if by any chance you have some treats left!

8BF04D81-E20C-4387-87B3-8C51B3B9CDAF.jpeg
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I had the very real pleasure of walking Blossom today. I haven’t walked her for a while so she gave me a thorough and very gentle sniff when I went into her room, and then happily let me attach her leads and off we went. She walked beautifully by my side, nudging my hand occasionally when she wanted a treat. We passed a couple of other dogs that Blossom just ignored. The threatened rain started whilst we were out so back in her room we had a nice gentle dry off with a towel and then Blossom happily accepted a chicken chew as a reward for her efforts. This girl is so gentle and so loving, total sweetheart xxxx Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”