Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 - 11th March 24

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Luella

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 Worcester Park

Post by Luella »

Thank goodness for our lovely dogs during these horrible times. They are still as happy & affectionate as ever, totally unaware of the virus, & for now we are still able to get out & walk them. Lucy sends a kiss to Kyla
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Hi John and Kyla, glad you are both ok xx Heart fill with love.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
frankie

Post by frankie »

Great picture John , she’s is so funny bless her xx
NickyS

Post by NickyS »

Hi John. I was great bumping into you in the park on Sunday. Sorry our chat was cut short but thank you for your time. I would very much like to stay in touch and talk further.

Nicky & Logan
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Two beautiful RR dogs meet so lovely
John

Post by John »

Good to meet you in Nonsuch Nicky and talk about Logan. Have e mailed you. It’s really nice to meet up with other RR ers. Couple of snippets about Kyla (naughty of me for not putting up a post for some time). We had a little separation anxiety problem recently. Maybe the result of lockdown and seeing even more of me - poor Kyla. The situation seems resolved now.
The other situation happened a couple of weeks ago. We were walking quite happily in my local park when an off lead border terrier confronted Kyla who was on lead of course. I muzzle her when there are off lead dogs but on this occasion it came from nowhere. I pulled Kyla along whilst telling the other dogs owner that Kyla is reactive and would he control his dog. He didn’t and it escalated. I got between the dogs (the other dog kept coming back for more despite me pulling Kyla away) and separated them eventually. Kyla was ok but I had been bitten on the back of both legs by the terrier. Other owner apologised offering to give me his address. Only two hours in A&E. Hey ho. icon_mad.gif
Kyla 100% innocent. What would have happened if she had been muzzled? :smiley-signs002.gif:
Some piccies.....

292A4C02-1CC0-4E85-BD68-C977C1172F06.jpeg

95E7E45D-2EDE-477E-B102-E5591556C5B4.jpeg

8810902E-F60E-4FA5-8267-97E63E35A443.jpeg
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

That must have been a traumatic experience for you both . Good girl Kyla , such a beautiful girl .

I Hope you’re recovering well and I hope the terrier owner now always puts his dog on a lead !.
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Blimey John what a nightmare for you both. If the owner doesn't control their doggo then they are at risk too, always astounds me how this doesn't compute.

Give Kyla a cuddle from me and I hope your legs heal well - no 'loveliest legs' competitions for you for a while!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Luella

Post by Luella »

Oh dear John. What a horrible experience for both of you. Some dog owners just haven’t a clue. We had a similar fracas with Lucy (on lead) who was pounced on by a loose Jack Russell & when she reacted the JRT owner said we should have our dog under control. Hope you’re soon on the mend & hope to meet again when this current situation is over.
NickyS

Post by NickyS »

I can’t thank you enough to you and your friend John. Taking time out of your days to walk and talk with Logan, Jack and I.

I hope we can do it again some time

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”