Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2011 - 8th July 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
NatashaB

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Guildford Area foster

Post by NatashaB »

Bentley came to our house for the day on Tuesday as Gina had to go into work and it was our pleasure to him. I have only walked him a handful of times and quite a while ago, but he greeted us with a wag at the door and came trotting in very happily with no hesitation about being in new place. He wasted no time in performing a full inspection of the house... including under the bed, in the cupboard and on the desk! Bentley quickly chewed up two stuffed toys but he really enjoyed himself so we didn’t mind!

We did have to work (from home) but Bentley was v good and kept himself entertained with the Kong and wobble. Gina advised us not to over fuss Bents so we left him to it and he came over to stand or lie next to me when he wanted a scratch.

We went for a lovely long walk in the afternoon and Bentley was very keen to be out. He has a lot of energy and trots along full steam ahead. We went to the river and Bentley went straight in for a cool down - he loves lounging in the water watching the world go by.

Lovely to see Bentley again and hopefully we will have him again soon while he is waiting his forever home

941EEF33-25A4-4BE0-97A9-59CC3582C68D.jpeg

1B287CF4-1B52-4ED3-9A65-32F82A4085D7.jpeg

DCEF0BEF-3A6F-495B-AB20-9A3E0256C50A.jpeg

599E7ADE-0729-4DE2-A6C6-5C067042162A.jpeg
MandaTK

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Guildford Area foster

Post by MandaTK »

Lovely to see gorgeous Bentley. Thank you for such a lovely update and photos. Xx
leahonthemove

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Guildford Foster

Post by leahonthemove »

bravo1.gif
Bents! Such a dude, miss him and love him loads, little tyke! Sounds like he's doing amazing in foster with Mamma G ❤️
xxlynne

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2011 Guildford

Post by xxlynne »

Whoppie Bentley went down into a perfect sit and popped the question...

and Gina went weak at the knees and said "Bentley ofcourse we will always be together and continue to have fundays forever"...
Bentley homed.jpg
Fabulous picture captures it all ...whilst making Bentley look like the size of an Airedale ! Happy days Thank you Gina!! (and thank you Leah also who supported this dynamic couple to make it happen)
leahonthemove

Post by leahonthemove »

woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif]
This news is just what my 2020 needed! Bents and Gina, the dynamic duo. So much love and I'm so so stoked Mamma G took the plunge and kept her boy 😉. It's been my pleasure to be part of Bentleys life and journeys over the past 2 years (ish) but Gina has been so amazing in B-Boi's journey, you've done so amazing with him Gina!!!! Congrats hun, he's your boy now officially ❤️. Hugs and Kisses to B-Boi x
Kiss of love.gif bighug.gif
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Oh Bentley how ive longed to see you in the homed section. What a great day and a few happy tears have been shed !!
Thank you Gina for taking care of Bentley And keeping him out of kennels for so long . Today’s news has made my year . So many more memories to make together . Be happy boy you thoroughly deserve it . ❤️
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Fantastic news, congratulations to Gina and Bentley, have happy times together [0128.gif] :smiley-chores002.gif: :smiley-chores002.gif: Kiss of love.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Couldn’t have asked for a happier outcome for Bentley ❤️
Congratulations Gina and Bents xx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Woo hoo woo hoo the best news. Xxxxxx :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: Heart fill with love.gif] bighug.gif [0128.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Fabulous news woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif]

Bentleys dream has come true, his perfect home, Thankyou Gina love4.gif

Be very happy xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”