Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2011 - 8th July 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Dani

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by Dani »

Mr Busy bee
Mr Busy bee
I took Bentley out for a walk on Thursday , he was his usual busy self and eager to get on. We saw a stone cow which I think Bentley thought was real,he made laugh trying to get close lol.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Bentley in his favourite place the river! x
Bentley in his favourite place the river! x
Bentley is my little walking pal most weekends and he has the most amazing character. He makes everyone laugh at his antics. He LOVES the river and will just sit or lie down and watch the boats going by. He wanted to get on one the other day too!! He is happy, cuddly, a real monkey out and about thinks he is a Great Dane at times!!!

Here is how I love seeing Bentley, laying in the river boat and people watching. Adorable fella who is just wonderful. love4.gif
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

LOVE this picture of Bentley plodding along with one of our walking inductees love4.gif
Bentley1.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Bentley is just adorable, cuddly and such a happy boy. As said before he barks a lot in his kennel but once out you hardly hear a peep out of him he just wants to walk and walk and lay in that river. He is such a funny character, dear little Alfie terrier joined us today and they were fun all the way together. They seemed to vie for first place (Bentley winning each time). It was lovely to see Bentley be happy walking with his new little pal and the sight was a very happy one to see. Bentley is a true terrier and everything has to be investigated even thinking he can get across the river to see the dog on the other side!! He tries all the time to launch himself into the river but he has to wait until we get to the nice shallow bit - he doesn't listen he still tries but he makes us laugh whilst he is up to his antics. Gorgeous boy. xxx :smiley-love014.gif:
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Bentley Sporting his New Haircut! xx
Bentley Sporting his New Haircut! xx
I went down today to give Bentley and Maisie a little time whilst on my lunch break and was met with the so so gorgeous Mr Bentley having had a haircut, courtesy of the lovely Sam at the kennels. He looks fabulous. As cheeky as ever and the wavy fur still but he said he was happy to now be looking like a boy!!! The gorgeous thing is now you can see his little tail wagging in delight whilst you are out and about. Oh this boy is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful and so handsome. Its not easy to get a pic of our ever so busy boy but I managed this one! xxxxxx :smiley-love014.gif: bighug.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Bentley boy has fast become my pal. He knows now that when I take Maisie out he is next (they are next door to each other in kennels). He always will give Maisie a bark when he comes out as if to say "ha, its my turn now!". I took some lovely pics on Sunday and have inadvertently deleted them from my phone (I am such a technophobe!). I shall have to take more.

We went out on Sunday with Lizzie, Alfie Terrier and Cracker. What a team they were amazing and all loved their walk together. We walked along to the towpath towards Guildford had a little rest on the benches and came back via the other side of the river. Bentley took absolutely every opportunity to jump into the river, thankfully in the shallow bits. He just loves water this boy. There were lots of people in canoes rowing and he just stopped still everytime to watch them. I am sure he has been a boat boy.

Back at the kennels Bentley plonks his feet in his water bowl, even though he had lots of water I took with me whilst out, and then gives you cuddles so just be aware you will get covered in water too!! He is such a cuddly bear and he does look extremely handsome with his new haircut. He had lots of admirers. I do adore this little lad, he will be a happy addition to any family. :smiley-love014.gif: bighug.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Bentley and I have had so many walks of late and he went on the charity walk with Karina yesterday too. He found the water his heaven and played and played in all the water he could find. Thats Bentley if there is water around then Bentley is there.

I took him out today down to the river again of course and when we reached the lovely shallow bit in him jumped. He knows when he is coming up to it and starts to run! He literally laid in the water for 15 minutes watching what was going on the other side, watching all the tadpoles swimming around. People on the other side of the river were waving to me and saying how sweet he looks. When i eventually managed to get the little monkey out we went on our way but at his insistence we sat down at the lock so he could watch the boats as well. He was also very interested in a swan but i kept him well away. When watching the boats,Bentley will lay down and literally his head goes back and forth watching what is going on and the humans sorting out the lock. He really and truly would jump onboard if he could! As everyone knows Bentley always comes out with me after Maisie and he is such a darling darling boy. I really want to see this lad homed soon, he has so much to give to you all please........ xxx
:smiley-love014.gif: Kiss of love.gif (I got pics will load shortly).
Clarkes304

Post by Clarkes304 »

I was lucky to be taking Bentley out for a walk in Friday..although I haven't walked him before, he greeted me like we were old friends. Such a lovely, affectionate boy! Easy peasy to harness and off we went.

He is such a cute little snuffler and loved having a nose around the grass, we definitely could have been out for hours if I'd had the time! We came across a big off lead dog on our way who was fast approaching. Bentley had a bit of a grumble and so we stayed back, but he was otherwise on his best behaviour :goodjob.gif:

Bentley is such a character and had me in giggles the whole time, he's such a joy to walk. He's definitely stronger than he looks; it was a hot day and as has been said before he loves the water. He launched himself in the river a couple of times with me trying not to fall in after him! I didn't manage to get any pictures unfortunately but we had a lovely few minutes relaxing with Bentley lying in the river, cooling off and happy watching the world go by.

What a gorgeous boy who I'm sure would be so easy in a home. Someone is definitely missing out on lovely Bentley! love4.gif
Daveyboy

Post by Daveyboy »

IMG_20160801_133650266_HDR_opt.jpg
Daveyboy

Post by Daveyboy »

IMG_20160801_140320625_opt.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”