Heidi Staffie DOB 02.07 - 25.01.2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
nada.c

Re: Heidi Staffie DOB ?2006 Orpington

Post by nada.c »

So sorry to hear Heidi’s news. Fingers crossed it will be easily treated. Hoping it all goes well on Monday xxx
S.K.A.D

Post by S.K.A.D »

Hi, My nearly 9 year old Staffie (Kim) has had 2 mast cell tumours removed and neither has spread any further. I understand they are fairly common in staffies and do not usually spread. Thinking of you and hoping for good news. :crossfingers.gif:
JoJoPrice

Post by JoJoPrice »

Sorry to hear your news, however Rowan had a tumour which was Grade 2 but they said they took good margins.

Thinking about you Monday and fingers crossed for good results love4.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Sending positive vibes your way for you and the lovely Heidi..paws crossed for a positive outcome xxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Heidi had her op today. She was first in at the vets and I had a call at 11.45 to say " we think Heidi might recover better at home" apparantly she was making it clear she didn't want to be there as soon as she came round, and had refused to go in a crate. I dashed over there from work and there she was, sitting with the nurses in reception as she had sworn at all the other dogs in the back and caused chaos. The howling had caused concern in the waiting room! Back at home she hasn't moved all day and tonight she is rather poorly. Her legs aren't working at all and she is just crying and crying. I'm assured this is just the anaesthetic and her age. I then had to remember this girl is almost 12, something we don't think about very often as she is such a pocket rocket. I'm sure she will come round later and hopefully eat something, and then we just have to wait for the results and hope it's low grade. Thank you for all the good wishes we have received. I hope our monkey is back to her naughty self soon xxxxx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
EmmaD

Post by EmmaD »

Sending much love for gorgeous Heidi - feel better soon xx
Luella

Post by Luella »

Everything crossed for Heidi & lots of thoughts with you all
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Bless her heart .hope she is feeling a little better. .. love4.gif
Everything crossed for a low grade outcome :crossfingers.gif:
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Biggest hugs and love to Heidi and you Teresa xx, the most amazing girl keep fighting beautiful xxxxxxxxxx
JenG

Post by JenG »

Get well soon Heidi Poppett! What a spirited old girl you are! Big hugs to you all xxxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”