Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
Missie

Re: Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Post by Missie »

Hello everybody, Missie here!

Well hope you all like me photos? A few pics just showing me chilling out - I do love being comfy! Seems I was that chilled out that I had my tongue poking out in one photo.

When I'm that relaxed I do also like to do my trade mark 'snort' noise. It still makes mum and dad laugh every time. Also on occasions I purr like a cat and I hate cats! I just am so content I can't help these little noises - and I also do them when I'm awake!

So spring is on it's way at last and the sun is coming back out. As mum thought, I'm a sun dog. I love it and as per my photo, I have found my perfect spot in the garden for soaking up the sunshine. I sat out there until I was baking and then would come in for a drink and then back to it. Mum loves the sun too but she doesn't moult and all that sun is making me drop lots of hair! That blinking Hoover seems to be following me around!

So again I've been helping out with the chores and I do love changing the bed sheets! Yet again I helped by getting on the duvet so mum couldn't get the cover off - can you tell by my photo that I know it's not really helping, but I can't help myself!!!!

So that leaves one photo to talk about and that's me upside down, teeth showing, ears up and looking like a fierce beast, which I think may of what had put people off of me in the past. Well news flash, that's not me. Even with the hand there I don't mouth anymore, I have a more powerful weapon - licking people! It seems if I'm upside down I look like a total beast but actually I just want my tummy rubbed. Apparently it's not my best look, but I can't look sexy all the time! It's hard work being this Damm good and we all need some down time!

I hope your all well and I'm glad that Stuart and Shirley have treated another woofer to a trip to the beach! Seems it brought back memories of me - of course it would, it's cos I'm Fab!

So much love to all my fans, and thanks for sticking with our blog.

Speak soon

Missie moo

Xxx
Lynds

Post by Lynds »

Moomintroll!

If it’s true that you have dropped your mouthing ways, then I am mega proud of you.
I knew it would happen once you had got that kennel frustration out of you and settled into your own pad with your family.

I am so pleased you have your own little suntrap to hang out in and show off your glossy beautiful coat and turn your massive moomoo face to the rays.

You’re living the dream my scrummy one. Miss you lots. Keep on living it up.
Your updates make my week.

Love
L
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello fans, little Miss moo here?

Happy pancake day! Had my first pancake today, just plain with only floor dirt on it - yes flipping those things doesn't always go to plan but no worries, I was there to clear up!

So remember I talked about those voices in my head, well it happened again over the last few days. It has been noticed that when I get a food treat, I am very good and always wait until I'm told to eat it. In the meantime whilst waiting, my taste buds are going mad! I can't help it but dream and drool, with the saliva either dripping on the floor or sometimes it strings and hangs from my chops! Mum's a good cook and I don't get much and it's always regulated to make sure it's ok for me to eat, but God, it's soooo good!

Mum has come down with cold and ear infection so wasn't feeling great. Dad wasn't in for dinner so a chicken kebab was ordered in. Mum couldn't eat it all, so I had a piece of chicken put in my bowl. Soon munched that up and the plate and food container was left on the work top (very unlike her, she runs a tight ship!) .....

Mum returned to the front room as did I, and then it happened...... 'Missie, did you eat all the chicken that was in your bowl?' Damm, I couldn't remember so I got up to check. Yes chicken all gone, and then the voice came again....'missie can you smell chicken?' yes, yes I could! 'missie, why don't you just take a look on the work top to see where that smell is coming from' .... No harm I thought so I just popped up on my paws to take a look. The drooling had started, there was no food but the smell was so amazing, so to save mum cleaning up as she was feeling poorly I thought it kind to clean the work surface with my tongue!

Whilst licking away it seems that mum heard my claws on the kitchen floor tiles and it didn't sound like walking - of course it wouldn't - I was on two feet! Then it happened 'umm, what do you think you are doing?' ..... Yes it was mum and I was caught in the act again. So I went into default mode, get in my bed without being asked, turn on puppy dog eyes, give it half an hour and then creep back towards mum, whilst walking really slowly, in case she is still angry! (Which she wasn't and I got a cuddle!)

I'll give her something, she is on the ball that one! But I know her too! It works both ways I guess and I know how to make her laugh. Well if I'm going to be called a 'poo bag' then I have to live up to it!

Apparently I have a blind date soon at a mystery location..... Keep posted for the next installment of miss adventures of Missie moo!

Love you all fans

Xxxx
Stu

Post by Stu »

Lovely update isn't it funny how the voices in your head never tell you not to do things?
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I love a Missie update. :biggrin.gif: :biggrin.gif: :biggrin.gif:

Missiemoo no need to help your mum with the kitchen cleaning, just like there is no need to help with the landscaping! 0002.gif]

Sending you kisses Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello you, it's the one and only Missie here!

Well what a day it's been!!! In my last blog I ended with talk of a blind date, well now I can tell all.....

Mum and her dad (my dad was busy at work today) headed off to our favorite woodland for what I thought would be a nice walk on our usual route. We arrived and didn't appear to be getting out the car straight away. After a while mum put her boots on and off we set but not on our usual route? Surely if we were pushed for time then we wouldn't have been hanging around in the car when we arrived? So off we set and then it started to rain. That's it I thought, just a quick walk due to the weather.

We was approaching the car park when I spotted a car pull in. It seemed familiar and then it clicked.... A lady appeared out of the car with dark hair.... Nope it can't be cilar black! Then a gents head appeared the other side of the car and said 'hello Missie'... No scouse accent so it wasn't Paul O'Grady... But this was my blind date so who could it be? Well shake my paws and call me poo bag - it was Stuart and Shirley!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it, I was so so excited that I pulled so hard that mum had to let go of my lead. I love them so much and they have been so kind to me in the past. Wow for the first time in my life I've had some one who cares for me return in to my life - maybe you humans aren't so bad after all!!!

So of course all rules went out the window, sorry but I was so overwhelmed! I jumped up at them, covered them in mud, tried to get in their car and was just a bundle of joy. Who would of known that they had been planning this for me!

Well it wasn't just a meet and greet, we was off for a proper walk. We set off but I just had to keep popping back to both Stuart and Shirley so they didn't forget how pleased I was to see them. I showed off so they could see how well behaved I could be and the four of them chatted away like the best of friends. I kept looking back at them all, some of my favorite people all together with me, it was the best!

2 hours later we got back to the car. Stuart had bought me some chicken and I gave him some quality street as I know he loves them. I didn't want to leave them, why couldn't they come with me? I eventually got in the car and watched them as we left....

I'm not sad though as we are going to meet up again and maybe even go to the beach next time. When I got back home mum and I had a cuddle on the sofa. I just wanted to thank her for what she had done for me.

What a day, I'm totally excited but so happy that I've seen my walking pals! Going to have some sweet dreams tonight!

Well cillar, surprise surprise you have done it again!

Sweet dreams to you all

Missie moo!

Xxx
Stu

Post by Stu »

It was wonderful to see you all again and we were very touched that you were so pleased to see us Missie.
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

What a truly wonderful update Missie-moo. You've made me cry which is not a good look in the office (shhhhhh don't tell anyone). You certainly are living the dream love4.gif love4.gif
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Awww what a wonderful time you had. Wonderful you got to meet your bestest friends from RR. You will never be forgotten by any of us!! thumbs.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Fab write ups xxxxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”