Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
Stu

Re: Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Post by Stu »

Good Heavens Missie you'll be ordering take aways next!
Stu

Post by Stu »

More pictures from Missie
438273120.png
MVIMG_20190102_204441.jpg
IMG_20190113_195301.jpg
IMG_20190115_200752.jpg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Hi ya!.gif Missie How amazing are those photos ?! Heart fill with love.gif] xx
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello everyone, Missie here again!

Hope everyone is well and thanks yet again to Mr quality street - Stuart (yes he's finally admitted that he is addicted to quality street, those dam Christmas left overs! At least it's not turkey!) For uploading my photos for mum. She will work it out at some point!

So in my last blog I spoke about my love of sleep so I thought I would share some cute pics of me asleep. As you can see, I do love a cush' cush' (a cushion or pillow but this seems to be what mum calls it!) So peaceful, like butter won't melt ay....

It has also been noticed that I seem to use my back legs as cush' cush' or seem to somehow cuddle them. It makes the family laugh but they have to go somewhere! If they not tucked up under my head and front paws then they are often spread right out, fridgeting whilst I'm dreaming or better still floppy whilst I chill. As you can see from my pics I do also love to lay on my back. Often this attracts a belly rub so it's win win all round for me!

The final pic is a silly one. Mum's dad had his driving goggles out and mum put them on me. I didn't mind as it wasn't for long, just enough time to get a photo. I heard mum telling Max, her nephew, that I looked like the crazy frog - she must be mad as I'm the crazy dog, not frog. Silly lady!

I also had hiccups this week, only a few but they are irritating! Good old Google has informed us that there's nothing to worry about, it because I eat my food so quick. Funny really as I snort like a pig and eat like a pig (and look like a frog?) My talents are endless it seems!

Anyway love to all and keep up those New year's resolutions!

Xxxxx
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Looking gorgeous as usual Missie, so glad you are all having fun and snuggles ! If it helps try having a raised food bowl to avoid hiccups , for big dogs this help them not to swallow too much air when they gulp food.....I know this from Vets advice re a Weimaraner who gulped air which gave him stomach problems, he advised it for all medium/large dogs ……..stay cosy all Heart fill with love.gif] When I last saw Missie at the kennels she reached her paws through the bars and tried to cling on to me, I am so glad she has a fam to hug !! Heart fill with love.gif]
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update. ..all my lurchers have raised food bowls well they have upturned buckets with their food bowls inside ...definitely helps with the hiccups thumbs.gif
CoraMc

Post by CoraMc »

I can’t tell you how amazing it is to see Missie looking so relaxed and happy. When I was last over, I wasn’t able to come and see her in kennels and I’m thrilled she now has a happy home. It’s not surprise she’s fit so well into her family; she’s such a charismatic and cheerful soul. To see her sleeping so soundly with her family around her, it still brings tears to my eyes!!! :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Missie

Post by Missie »

Just a quick one from me to day but just wanted to announce that that staff's have just been voted Britain's best dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess they have all met me then!

#staffiesrulebritiana

Love to all

The number 1, Missie moo

Xxxx
Luella

Post by Luella »

Yes,, just watched it all cuddling our staffie. What a result!
Stu

Post by Stu »

Missie asleep.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”