Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
Sarahk

Re: Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Post by Sarahk »

roflmao.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Oh moo it’s so lovely to hear from you and read about you living the very best life. Merry Christmas missie Kiss of love.gif
Stu

Post by Stu »

Christmas Lunch at the Palace
thumbnail_PXL_20201226_132556874.MP.jpg
Attachments
PXL_20201226_132113233.MP.jpg
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Good to see you missie moo . Love that you have your own seat at the table
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I do love Missie and love her family too, what fantastic pictures woo.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
CoraMc

Post by CoraMc »

Oh my goodness, how amazing it is to see Moo doing so well and right at the centre of the family where she belongs. I have so so many happy memories of her and love getting her updates. Thank you for keeping us up to date!!!
Missie

Post by Missie »

To all my humble servants, thought it was time I gave a royal address to you all so merry Christmas from me, Princess moo bag, poo bag!

I can only apologise for the lack of blogs, my lady in waiting has been somewhat slacking and I will be having words with her, just as well my faithful man servant, Stuart, does a better job in keeping you all updated!

I'm pleased you all like the Christmas photos, I should have been head of the table really but I thought I'd sit as close to the plate of gammon as I could (I was a good girl though, I didn't get on the table and I didn't steal any food, just like to be involved - in fact mum thinks that sometimes I forget that I'm a dog and not a human!)

So I had a few presents this Christmas, the first I stole from mums handbag before she had chance to wrap it, saved her a job given that I had it in bits within minutes. The glow in the dark toy bone has lasted a little longer but that damm rubber pineapple has really small holes for treats and is putting up a real fight. Gave it a good hour of carnage Christmas day but got the treats out in the end by throwing it around the front room like I was a puppy.

Was also treated to some doggy mince pies, they were delicious. Of course all that fun, present opening, treats etc has worn me out so like many, am having to sleep it off. Also was woken last night when some tiles came off the roof of my palace in that windy storm. Mum got up to check in out - I stayed in bed, couldn't be bothered with that at 2am! Luckily the butler nextdoor, returned what was still intact and had landed in his garden, so having to undertake some repairs to my manor in due course (well I will of course be supervising and not getting my paws dirty)

Well I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year, it's been a tough one this year but let's hope working from home continues... I do enjoy barging in on a work video call of mums, in fact my presence has been requested on occasions.

Lots of love

Lady moo
Xxxxxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Haha 0002.gif] 0002.gif] so funny Missie! Wonderful update for a wonderful girl :havefun.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Lynds

Post by Lynds »

Such a fab update.

So glad that you appear to be drinking champagne in the photos Moo! No more than you deserve.
I am also amazed that you didn’t bulldoze the table and everyone around it, knocking them flat with your special brand of ‘vigorous love’ and then gobbling all the food.
You have obviously been on that tv show ‘laddette to lady’

Such class these days.

I love that you have been warming the hearts of the zoom nation by bursting in on work calls. That would certainly motivate me if you showed up on one of my videos one day.

Keep up being awesome
Love you lots, you are a lucky girl with your amazing family and servants.
X
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Wonderful update from Queen Moo. 0002.gif] Sending humble best wishes for 2021. Kiss of love.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”