Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
JacquiC

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Post by JacquiC »

Awwwww such wonderful news. This is a really special homing and our beautiful Marley has truly found a Mum and Dad to love and support him for the rest of his life. He has touched so many hearts during his time at Rescue Remedies and this is the day we have all longed for.

Thank you Keith and Alice for opening your hearts and home to our dearest boy. You have done an amazing thing and made a lot of people very happy - not least the lad himself. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Big virtual hugs to you all and be very happy together. Love from Jacqui, Caroline and Tansy (Marley's former neighbour and snoring buddy!) xxxxxx

Kiss of love.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

:biggrin.gif: 0093.gif :biggrin.gif: :D :D love4.gif love4.gif
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

So happy for Marley!! Thank you so much to his loving family, for giving this special boy a much happier life.
Tamsin

Post by Tamsin »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
So happy for Marley! Love his smiling face in the photo with Alice. Now, that’s a dog who knows he’s won the lottery!
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

Tears of joy at this most amazing news. You are the very kindest people. Marley will repay your love a million times over. Be prepared for the outpouring of love for our very special boy on this forum. Thank you for giving him a home. 😁😁😁😁♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Marley has touched so many hearts across the rescue , we've all longed for his special day .
He will love you completley , A trusted friend always by your side .
Goodbye sweet boy your new life begins from now xxx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Im speechless and blubbing happy tears you gorgeous boy Marley. You’re a survivor .... a beautiful soul and you’ve landed yourself with just the right mum and dad!
Keith and Alice thank you for giving Marley his forever home , this means the world to us all . 4 years in kennels is tough and he can at least put that behind him . Be happy all and we can’t wait for Marley updates xx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

And well done to Rachel for putting soucb effort in with Marley every week without fail. You’ve helped him so much and I know he loves you
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Keith and Alice - thank you so very much. Marley is loved by many and we’ve all wished this day would come. He holds a very special place in all of our hearts - and will always have a piece of mine. Love you Marley twinkle toes - you are so deserving of this. Xxx.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Marley was one of the more challenging dogs I walked when he was new at Godstone kennels. I enjoyed spending time with him at Gatwick then despaired as he wasn't getting homed. This is so wonderful to see the right people stepping up for him, he has had so many volunteers that could see his worth and adored him. Thank you Rachel, for fostering Marley as I believe this is what shows what a dog really can be like and gets them their home. I wish all the long stay or more challenging dogs could have a foster home, Marley was lucky. Thank you everyone who has helped him, this homing is wonderful. :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”