Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Rjackson

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Post by Rjackson »

Update from Keith and Alice

He is awesome. He is a fast learner except on the street where he is largely bonkers.His thing for humping is no more and responds instantly if he starts to get over excited. We don't muzzle him and haven't for weeks. The biting-of-lead thing happened three times but he and I talked and it no longer does! He gets to run free each day where there are only birds and bunnies to draw his attention and he loves it. He eats well and has taken the recliner as his in the day and either the bed with us (he is much bigger at night!) or the sofa. He is also good to be left if need be but mostly he has company. We feel his gratitude and he knows he's a keeper. x
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Awesome Marley, I'm so glad you have a home now. Wonderful to hear about his progress, thank you. :havefun.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Brilliant update, he looks so young and puppy like, so lovely to hear he is doing well. love4.gif :thanks.gif:
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Heart fill with love.gif] this brought a lump to my throat. Couldn’t think of more perfect people for Marley . We are all so happy he’s happy especially Rachel.
Here’s to many happy years of fulfilment .
Thankyou xx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

JUST PERFECT. Beautiful Boy has beautiful humans. Thank you thank you. Marley looks so happy. xxxxxxxxxxx Heart fill with love.gif]
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

You were always a lovely boy Marley Mooch and now you have everything you so deserve. A special family for a very special boy. Xxxx.
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

Perfect people for a perfect soul. Go Marley you lucky dog.
love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Oh my word, reading this update is just wonderful! Marley is such a wonderful boy and he has found the perfect home! I can't thank you enough for the love and time you have put into him. It shows in his face, he looks younger and so happy! 0093.gif :thanks.gif: :havefun.gif: love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
EmmaD

Post by EmmaD »

So chuffed that Marley has found his perfect family, good boy Marley and well done again to the homing team - it's so beautiful to see ❤️

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”