Trixie Staffie x DOB 10.12 Ifield Crawley

Dogs that have found their forever home
katz

Re: Trixie Staffie x DOB 10.12 Ifield Crawley

Post by katz »

Andy and I are delighted to hear this wonderful news, it was always with a heavy heart that we thought of Trixie-Belle, she has waited so long for the right family to come along. Thank you to Nicky for working so hard to find the right home for her and everyone who has been involved in her journey through RR xxx Maria
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So thrilled that Trixie has finally found her forever home that she so deserves woo.gif] Be happy sweetheart love4.gif xxxx
blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi: blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif:
CoraMc

Post by CoraMc »

Delighted to see this smashing girl in a forever home. She is so bouncy and loving, she deserves this brilliant home and has done for too long. Be happy, gorgeous girlie!!
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

DELIGHTED to say that all is going splendidly for sweet Trixie! blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]

Trixie has settled in beautifully with Carolyn and Tony and her new Staffie brother Bonza ... a match made in heaven for them all love4.gif We've been getting regular updates from the family and here's a flavour of them, to give you all that warm and fuzzy feeling! It's so super special when our longest stayers find their families at last.

"It is now a week since our lovely Trixie came into our lives it does not seem possible that it has only been a week it seems she has been with us for ever!! We love her she gets on soo well with our other Staffi Bonza he loves her too and shares his toys and food with her!!! It was my plan to do a daily report on her but needless to say she has kept my Partner and I busy with walks in the woods and play time. Her first day with us she met eight new people including three children and three men and was good with every one of them. I will say I now have to share my bed with two staffies good job I have a super king size bed!!! Our lives have been enhanced by Trixie coming into our lives and we are looking forward to taking her on holiday and watching her running and playing on the beach."

and ...

"Another update on Trixie she loves her walks in the woods. Just watching Crimewatch and Staffordshire Police have got a Staffi as part as their team Trixie is currently watching with interest. Trixie needless to say will not be joining the Police Force!!
Trixie loves her toys (but they do not last very long) she will follow Bonza into the garden carrying a cuddly toy but unfortunately Bonza is too old (and lazy) to always want to play! Trixie is not deterred though she loves play. The photo is pic of Trixie and Bonza enjoying the afternoon sunshine under the shade of our cherry tree.
Trixie (and Bonza) both send lots of love and kisses xxxxxx"

I don't think we can ever thank Carolyn and Tony enough for giving Trixie her happy ending at last, but THANK YOU!!! Kiss of love.gif

And, a lovely photo of Trixie with Bonza, just as the cherry on top!...

IMG_1289v2.jpg
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

What a fantastic update :cool.gif:
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

thumbs.gif Wonderful for Trixie to be with her family woo.gif]
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Just perfect :thanks.gif: :goodjob.gif: 0093.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Beautiful xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Wonderful update and gorgeous pic. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

Lovely update and photo. Thank you xx
:smiley-dance017.gif: love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”