Freddie (Wilfred) Staffie DOB 2006 - 20th November 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
pigpogdoo

Re: Freddie (Wilfred) Staffie DOB 2006 Bracknell Berks

Post by pigpogdoo »

Fabulous Freddie?!! Tee hee, isn't he just?!! So delighted it has worked out so well for you all. While the England World Cup matches were on, I imagined Norman and Freddie sitting together on the settee watching: hope I was right! :smiley-signs002.gif: Thanks for adopting this special boy: it means so much to us all that he is happy :biggrin.gif:

Love Eve and Lexus :smiley-gen132.gif:
chazybaby1

Post by chazybaby1 »

Norm watching the football, Freddie not too bothered
Norm watching the football, Freddie not too bothered
chazybaby1

Post by chazybaby1 »

P4220075 (500x375).jpg
chazybaby1

Post by chazybaby1 »

P7040083 (500x281).jpg
P7040085 (500x375).jpg
chazybaby1

Post by chazybaby1 »

Freddie is coming on in leaps and bounds. He likes a very large amount of space between him and another dog, otherwise he will bark and lunge at them. We usually try to avoid any confrontation with other dogs close by but yesterday we saw another dog on the other side of the road and had to carry on walking forward. Freddie gave the dog a quick glance and that was it, no barking or lunging. Slowly but surely he is improving. Such a lovely boy, we feel so lucky to have him :smiley-love029.gif: :smiley-love029.gif: :smiley-love029.gif:
pigpogdoo

Post by pigpogdoo »

Hi Sharon and Norman

Not sure if I saw these photos when you posted them. They are beautiful and it is so heartening to see Freddie looking so well and happy. You say you are lucky to have him, and I am sure he feels he is very lucky to have you. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year. ;) love Eve and Lexus xx
chazybaby1

Post by chazybaby1 »

Freddie
Freddie
Hi Eve,

Happy new year to you and Lexus. Freddie had his 1st Christmas and enjoyed his presents and turkey lunch.
He is a star and is presently snoozing beside me on the sofa.
We will uploading more pictures on Sunday as it is Freddies 1st Gotcha day!

Love
Sharon, Norman and Freddie
chazybaby1

Freddie's 1st Gotcher day.

Post by chazybaby1 »

Freddie and Norman enjoying July sun
Freddie and Norman enjoying July sun
1st Christmas day
1st Christmas day
Having a cuddle
Having a cuddle
Snoozing in October
Snoozing in October
It was a year today that we drove down to Hove to meet Eve and Freddie. Can't believe that a year has gone by with our gorgeous Freddie. Unfortunately he had to spend some time at the vet today, he has an ear infection.

Love you Freddie

Love from Sharon, Norman and Freddie
xxx
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

What a coincidence, we were only talking about Freddie (Wilfred back then) yesterday and his tree destroying antics. :o
pigpogdoo

Post by pigpogdoo »

Hi Sharon and Norman! Those pictures are just too adorable; how relaxed and happy Freddie looks! (Bit of male bonding there going on with Norman!) I'm delighted it has worked out so well..this sweet boy must be pinching himself every day to be sure his wonderful life is real after such an unfortunate start. I hope the ear is on the mend and that Freddie was a good boy at the vets. Thank you for loving him so much. :smiley-gen132.gif: Eve and Lexus xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”