Jessie Staffie DOB 03.2010 Barton on Sea

Dogs that have found their forever home
Rescue Remedies

Jessie Staffie DOB 03.2010 Barton on Sea

Post by Rescue Remedies »

xxlynne Mar 03, 2014 10:03 pm
Current Status Homed
Jessie89.jpg
Jessie needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Jessie was found stray reclaimed and then found stray again and this time unclaimed. Jessie waited 9 months for a Rescue Place and is now within the heart of our Rescue. Jessie is neutered & chipped and fully vaccinated. Jessie was homed in with a toddler and has enjoyed her home but the toddler has always been allergic to her kisses and a new baby is allergic to her fur. Jessie is being retained with the family for as long as they can to avoid Jessie coming back into kennels. In Bournemouth in own home.

Jessie is a small slender leggy Staffie around 17" to the shoulder. She is a rich brindle colour with beautiful eyes to capture your heart...guaranteed. Jessie needs a family geared to her needs and she needs to be central to her families activities and caring. Jessie needs a secure 6' panel fencing. Very kind hearted

Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Jessie88.jpg
Jessie87.jpg
Jessie's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral Details: We have been asked to help Guildford pound home Staffies that have been sitting waiting many months for a Rescue Place
Jessie is now on our books and we are on her case to find her home.
Rescue Remedies

Re: Jessie Lickle Staffie x DOB 03.2010 Bournemouth

Post by Rescue Remedies »

andrewgt 05 Mar 2014 03:43 pm

Jessie is a sweetheart. She's very friendly and cuddly. Happy to meet new people and new dogs. She thoroughly enjoyed her walk today :love4: She's a gorgeous little girly too, reminds me very much of Ava :)
Pretty face:
Enjoying sniffs:
Rescue Remedies_2

Re: Jessie Staffie DOB 03.2010 Barton on Sea

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

rummibailey 05 Mar 2014 06:32 pm

Funny you should say that about Ava, I thought the same when I first saw her post! Sounds like she has the same sweet personality as well
Rescue Remedies_2

MichelleB 09 Mar 2014 11:52 am

What a stunner, just picked up Jessie for a lovely day out, she is such a gentle soul, a bit underweight at the moment but certainly on her way to filling out as she's already had 2 servings for breakfast! She was a bit subdued in the car but as soon as we got home her lovely fun personality came out. She has been running around, sniffing everything, finding her way. As you can see she's made herself at home........

Rescue Remedies_2

MichelleB 09 Mar 2014 11:55 am

Took her about 10 seconds to demolish the ball.......

Rescue Remedies_2

MichelleB 09 Mar 2014 11:58 am

She is so dainty, look how small she is next to her bowl.....

Jessie has already made a wonderful impression on us, she is probably the most loving dog I have ever met, desperate to show you her affection, she loves a cuddle and hasn't stopped licking me!! Also surprised her tail hasn't dropped off, it's been wagging non stop.....it's lovely to see her so happy. Shes lying down now totally calm and relaxed, were off to the park soon to stretch our legs so I'll update you all later.
Rescue Remedies_2

MichelleB 09 Mar 2014 12:14 pm

Look at that gorgeous face.......

Rescue Remedies_2

MichelleB 09 Mar 2014 12:48 pm

I think Jessie likes my bed!

Rescue Remedies_2

MichelleB 09 Mar 2014 04:18 pm

So just before we left for the park my niece and nephew popped round to see Bella, they absolutely loved her and she showed how much she truly loves people.....we have been out all day and she was so happy to meet everyone, as people walked towards her she wagged her tail and anyone who stopped to say hello nearly got licked to death. Here she is with Georgie and Lee (to say she loves people is an understatement)

Rescue Remedies_2

MichelleB 09 Mar 2014 04:20 pm

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”