Annie Parson's JRT DOB 07.05 - 21.09.20

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Re: Annie & Mylo JRT Pair DOB 07.05 & 01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

In truth if Mylo was sitting waiting for a home as a single jack russell he would go in 3 days max! We have refused to part Annie from her partner, she has lost 2 owners and her home, why should she lose her partner of 6 years at her grand age of 13 and a half.

They both suffer the embarrassment of months of kennelling be it in a room in my house. They are desperate for a family, and for Annie who is frail so needs to be in company in the twilight of her life
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we walked this lovely pair yesterday a nice greeting when i went in and its nice to see them both so lively doing circuits round the room before going out - once out they were happy to share their walk with bruno and happily trot along behind him - you only have to see them walking along so close to each other in harmony to know that lynne is right annie needs mylo and visa versa - two sweet devoted dogs
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Annie and Mylo are sooo adorable, please please may they find their retirement home soon :crossfingers.gif: love4.gif
80F8B03D-88F5-43A4-B14D-EEA2032F452D.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

It really saddens me that Annie and Mylo still find themselves waiting for a forever home. They really are a gorgeous pair love4.gif xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Annie and Mylo and I had a lovely gentle walk down the lane and back in both directions today. These two are so sweet. Mylo allowed me to bribe him with biscuits to rub the mud from his tummy and legs ( very short legs) but Annie was having none of it, and took my biscuit under false pretences!! Total sweethearts xxxx
KarenS

Post by KarenS »

Very enjoyable walk with Sue on Friday in the sunshine with Annie & Mylo. The sunny day certainly put a spring in Annie's step with Mylo quick to follow. They really are lovely dogs and their "togetherness" is heartwarming! No barking or fuss when walking and it's very amusing to see how they both like to sniff exactly the same spot. Delightful!
heleny

Post by heleny »

I hadn't walked this gorgeous pair for quite a while and so it was a treat to end a busy day's walking with them! They really enjoyed getting out into the sunshine of the woods - Annie in particular found lots of interesting sniffs. Mylo makes me smile - he is such a lovely podgy boy and waddles along by the side of Annie in such a cute way. Let's hope some kind person will take this lovely pair on asap - Mylo could do with the extra exercise his own home would bring and both of them would benefit from having their own special human. Please consider them. They are being patient and so deserve to be homed. angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif]
KarenS

Post by KarenS »

Had another very enjoyable walk with Sue today with the lovely Annie & Mylo. They are truly delightful and such quiet dogs who are an absolute pleasure to walk.
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Annie and Mylo are a great pair of dogs! It was my first time walking them both on my own. Once I had got the hang of 4 leads/2 dogs and untangled myself, it was quite an enjoyable walk. We walked in front of, behind and parallel to Deano, and all dogs walked well together with distance between them. We walked through Smallfield, so we came across a lot of local dogs but Annie and Mylo took it all in their stride and ignored them all. Once back at the kennels I gave Mylo a brush as he is moulting a bit and he thoroughly enjoyed it! Back in their room, breakfast was waiting! Hopefully the long walk they had tired them out a bit. Lovely little duo X :smiley-bounce016.gi:
anne

Post by anne »

Annie and Mylo are the perfect dogs to walk at the end of a busy day when I am feeling tired because they never fail to make me smile and they are a real 'pick me up'
DSCF2470.jpgannie.jpg
DSCF2467.jpgmilo.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”