Molly JRT DOB 07.07 - 18th December 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies

Molly JRT DOB 07.07 - 18th December 2021

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Jul 14, 2009 10:17 pm
It is with a very heavy heart and great sadness I am writing this.
Tiny Molly crossed the bridge this afternoon. [cry.gif] [cry.gif]
Bless her. Run Free Sweet Little Molly Moo Bags, go find Toula, Cyrus, Inka and Little Mia and have fun at the Rainbow Bridge with your fur brother and sisters until we meet again... ❤️
LittleMolly.jpg
Little Molly's thread below:
Little Molly has had 5 homes, her last had her 8 months and then she had to go because she was noise sensitive. She is an absolute sweetheart, so how lucky are we to help her find her forever home.

Image Image

I can't believe I haven't put her thread up...sorry Molly. Molly was homed today with Hazel..can't wait for news.
Rescue Remedies_3

Re: Molly JRT DOB 07.07 Shepperton

Post by Rescue Remedies_3 »

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 by astralhaze

Thanks Sharon, What a cutie she is

I think only arriving here about 3pm ish yesterday & having so many new things to deal with she was a little overwhelmed, but she ate well & slept all night without a sound & that little rudder was wagging like mad this morning when I came down.
We've had a few little grumbles but then my 2 are big & she is tiny but my 2 are giving her space & I am correcting her with a firm NO. Oh & she loves her cuddles on the SOFA! lol

She has been to see Chris my vet who said what a lovely temperament she has, then we all walked up the woods (my 2 gsd's & Molly) the army were firing but she wasn't bothered. We then went to agility class at lunch time where she met new friends & watched us train.
She has a huge interest in my aviary & has looked at the chooks but again a firm no & she comes away.
She will need time to settle in so slowly but surely, she has met my son & loves him & hubby too. Smile

Will work out how to do the pics, I promise
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 by SharonR-Admin

What a lovely update - still so thrilled for you all. Can imagine it must be like the excitement of Christmas in your house Give me a shout if you struggle with the photos.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 by xxlynne

Molly's tale is reminding me of Lucy's. Jump out of the fire and straight into the arms of MUM and all. Loved her and pleased you do too.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 by astralhaze
Sharonr - Admin wrote:What a lovely update - still so thrilled for you all. Can imagine it must be like the excitement of Christmas in your house Give me a shout if you struggle with the photos.

Lovely thank you OH I've done it :thanks.gif:

I think you can say she definately loves cushions....
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 by xxlynne

xxlynne wrote:
Molly's tale is reminding me of Lucy's. Jump out of the fire and straight into the arms of MUM and all. Loved her and pleased you do too.

Thank you Lynne, how could you not love her she is a little gem
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 16 Jul 2009 by astralhaze

Another quiet night, only 1 little problem, Molly decided she fancied Toula's crate for her bed she made herself right at home making the bed just right
Today we walked with my friend & her 4 Gsd's & Molly took it all in her stride, she wasn't bothered at all. The army were there again today & again she wasn't worried by them.
She even had a swim & has decided that its great fun when the others are leaping around in the water to follow her sister & bark at her
Here are a couple of pics

Having a swim!
Cyrus, Molly & Toula
Molly & Toula
Molly & Toula
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 17 Jul 2009 by astralhaze

:( Not a good night for Molly last night, there was a thunder storm here & poor girl was in a right panic. But we got through it after while of rushing about trying to hide she eventually wedged herself behind me, after a while her head came out although her breathing was faster than normal & she was shaking, I slowly started some T. Touch on her & she gradually stopped shaking & went to sleep next to me, then her breathing also began to return to normal. It is hard not to lay hands on too soon as I do not want to reinforce the behaviour with her.

It is awful to see her like this but today in anticipation of more storms I have been out & got her some valerian tincture to help her stay calm. So fingers crossed it works or better still we don't get anymore storms. I also noticed she reacted to a firework sound that was on the TV so will probably have a similar reaction on bonfire night :( My last JRT was the same with fireworks so its something I have dealt with before

She has had a good day again today, playing with toys, out walking up the woods & some positive interaction with Toula & Cyrus.
Had to share this, Molly went into the crate Cyrus uses & found his chew he burried ages ago, funny thing is it's nearly as big as her
Image :lol:

Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 17 Jul 2009 by SharonR-Admin

Hi Hazel

Have you tried a D.A.P. plug in infuser? Might we worth a try with the storms.

Sounds like you really have things under control though - am impressed, particularly re T.Touch.

Am enjoying the updates too.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 17 Jul 2009 by astralhaze

Have used DAP collars in the past with the Gsd's & they definately work.

Will consider the infuser as it can be switched on when needed. Have heard the valerian is good for settling pets or Rescue Remedies so will see how we go.

Did notice this afternoon she was unsettled, kept going to the backdoor looking out & pacing so gave her a dose of valerian in milk & she became less agitated. They can sense a storm hours before we can so maybe she was picking something up. Â Still early days but she is brill, just need to get the panic attacks under control & I'll be over the moon.
Luv her to bits

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”