Trixie Staffie DOB 01.10 - 18.1.22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
sweetpea

Re: Trixie Staffie DOB 01.10 South'ton

Post by sweetpea »

Five sets of paws crossed , 2 sets of everything crossed ....mend fast trixie. ..will be thinking of you xxxx
clairek

Post by clairek »

❣️🌈
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Thank you .
We’ve just taken her to the night vet , she’s still got awful diarrhoea 😢 the nurse said that if she still has tomorrow they may want to keep her in on fluids . This has been going on a while now and she’s not eating. She looks very frail . I want her home, if she’s not going to get over this I’d rather she was with us, I don’t want to miss time with her .
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers
cohenthestaffy

Post by cohenthestaffy »

I hope Trixie will soon be well again, and the vet can diagnose the problem. Sending healing vibes to Trixie. Kiss of love.gif
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Thank you all so much for your positive thoughts and prayers. The vet just called and said Trixie’s had no diarrhoea since last night and has eaten . She said we can pick her up and continue with the medication at home and keep her on a bland diet and see how it goes.
Can’t tell you how relieved I am to be getting our girl home . Thank you again everyone xx
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Thank you all so much for your positive thoughts and prayers. The vet just called and said Trixie’s had no diarrhoea since last night and has eaten . She said we can pick her up and continue with the medication at home and keep her on a bland diet and see how it goes.
Can’t tell you how relieved I am to be getting our girl home . Thank you again everyone xx
Luella

Post by Luella »

Wonderful news. Hope she continues to improve & you have a happy day together on what looks to be a lovely sunny day. Look forward to positive updates!
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Baby steps Lets hope her digestive system settles. Hold on in there Trixie Candle.gif
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Trixie’s doing well, no more diarrhoea, just lots of wind . She’s eating , sleeping lots but seems happier.
Thank you all so much for your positive thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot. Xx
Luella

Post by Luella »

Well done Trixie. Hope you will soon be really well again. Hope your mummy’s feeling happier too. Incidentally you are the absolute spitting image of our Lucy so we know how beautiful you are! .gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”