Gyp (Jipp) Fell Terrier DofB 26.11.14 Newmarket Suffolk

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Alicemary1924

Re: Gyp (Jipp) Fell Terrier DofB 26.11.14 Newmarket Suffolk

Post by Alicemary1924 »

Hi everyone
Hope your all keeping safe and well. We are so pleased Jipp has settled in so well, and part of your family. She’s obviously enjoying life. We’ve had to shield as Stewart’s high risk but we’re both back to work now so Indy goes with us. She’s still suffering from allergies but we’ve got tablets from the vets and trying different foods. It’s coming in to autumn dark nights and firework season which Indy hates . So it will be calming tablets and thunder jackets for her. It never seemed to bother jipp . Love hearing about our little girl keeping sending the photos. Love Carol and Stewart xx
clairek

Post by clairek »

IMG_20200929_171519_opt.jpg
IMG_20200929_105334_opt.jpg
IMG_20200922_173212_opt.jpg
IMG_20200929_171626_opt.jpg
IMG_20200929_111208_opt.jpg
IMG_20201001_142459_opt.jpg
clairek

Post by clairek »

Hi mummy and daddy 1 Indy to
I got back from Devon on Saturday. What a week!
Had a cottage with acre secure paddock so I'm in and out all day
We did a 14km walk on Tues. Coastal walk up very steep climbs back along cliffs and down along river. We took lunch beef chicken for us energy you see. Passed and played with other dogs we were all shattered when got back to the van. I went to Lynton I wear my harness as I can pull on lead.. We were all very well behaved. Toby is 14 he did 14km walk and swam he is such I dude I love him. He makes no bones about telling me off if I get above myself. He never ever bite me just comes between me and what ever I doing grumbles pushes me out way. 99.9% I get it right though.
I hope indy gets better with bangs poor girl. Gyp can be bit soppy about bangs on her walk think she associates it with getting a cuddle. She smart cookie.
Keep safe everyone x
clairek

Post by clairek »

IMG_20200929_141711_opt.jpg
clairek

Post by clairek »

IMG_20200929_103331_opt.jpg
Alicemary1924

Post by Alicemary1924 »

Hi everyone
Well what can I say our little girls are 6 this week. We will be thinking of them both. Jipp seems to have settled in really well and a big part of your family now. She seems to have really enjoyed her holidays.I hope you are all safe and well and not been affected by this horrible pandemic. The pictures are brilliant , all 3 dogs seeem very happy and get along great . Have a lovely birthday our little girl miss you so much . Thanks again for looking after her love mummy and daddy and Indy of course xx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Lovely to see Jipp
clairek

Post by clairek »

IMG_20201106_121052_opt.jpg
clairek

Post by clairek »

OK it's a Friday between 12 and 1....drum roll please... Its click and collect at Tesco's... Whoo hoo.!
Tesco team know them well now. I open the boot all sit there waiting or should I say expecting to be patted by team tesco. Gyp always at front paws 🐾 on edge. She definitely has the biggest beak of the three. Always needs to know what is going on. Sticks her head in the bags as they are loaded. Chicken yes that's yours cartons of ceasar yes that's yours chews yes that's yours cheese yes you can share that to.
She is getting very chatty these days. She gets on hind legs paws on your knee and chats away doing her little wagger.
She a dustbin always wanting extras. Sleeps outside the larder door. She come from nowhere if the larder opens.
We have plug in night lights at bottom of stairs and on the landing. It's helped as if she asleep downstairs and we all go to bed when she wakes up in the dark she cries and won't come up. Since the night lights she happily comes up to bed when she is ready. Sometimes sleeps on the bed or sometimes in her basket in bedroom it's up to her really.
Lockdown weird one for us as all people who work with animals we have just carried on working as usual. I have been lucky that way.
Gyp is a special girl and we all love her to pieces. She makes us laugh and sometimes shake our heads with a what is she doing now?!
She was so good in Devon on holiday. Took nearly 5 hours from here couple of stops on the way. Travelled so well with the boys in the back of the van. Settled straight into the holiday rental she was a pleasure. We walked miles.
She has 3 walks a day all off lead around the fields and heath. She runs and runs. She gets on smells and she off with the boys.
Comes back huffing tongue out. Goes through all under growth sqeaking and squealing. Chases squirrels rabbits hares. Luckily not interested in the pheasants. Game keeper loves her right up his street.
We send our birthday 🎂 wishes to the lovely Indy and speak again soon.
Thanks once again for trusting us with your beautiful girl xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”