Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 Worchester Park

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
NickyS

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 Worchester Park

Post by NickyS »

I can’t thank you enough to you and your friend John. Taking time out of your days to walk and talk with Logan, Jack and I.

I hope we can do it again some time

John

Post by John »

It has been a real pleasure to meet a couple of RR doggo’s recently. Both dogs have ended up in great homes. I met up with Logan (Am bull) in Nonsuch Park a couple of days ago with Nicky and son Jack.Logan is doing very well and looks in great shape. We also keep bumping to Frankie with owners Kris and Meg. Frankie is also doing very well (readily accepted a treat from me!)
As for Kyla....well, she seems to be very relaxed these days. She’s getting on a bit I suppose but aren’t we all! She still has her moments of course but is much calmer around other dogs. She brings joy to my life ...what more to say? So it’s going to be a tricky time for me on Sunday when I bring her to Gatwick for 5 days as I am away. I haven’t told her yet. I hope a couple of her old pals there might look in on her :smiley-gen132.gif:
Legs have recovered thanks Sarah! Luella,good to hear from you.Looking forward to when this awful plague lifts and we can meet up with old RR friends
Peek a boo
Peek a boo

Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Kyla will be in good hands John and what a welcome you’ll get when you pick her up woo.gif]
Have a great break

anne

Post by anne »

I thought I would grab my chance to spend some time with Kyla this morning as she is staying with us this week. We had a lovely relaxed walk and Kyla had a lovely time cooling off in the stream. She is such a sweetheart.
This is what she is up to while you are away John.....

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
kyla1DSCF7367.jpg
kyla2DSCF7368.jpg
kyla3DSCF7369.jpg

John

Post by John »

I'm sitting in a tea garden in Suffolk and have just read Anne's post on Kyla. Internet and phone access is awful here and have only briefly gained access. Thank you so much Anne for taking the time to walk Kyla. I can't tell you how happy I was to read about her.

mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Kyla`s looking very fit and well, just a little bit greyer (aren`t we all) but still as beautiful. love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”