JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
jackrascaltim

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Post by jackrascaltim » Wed May 29, 2019 7:46 am

hi chaps.

went to a fete and dog show at the weekend, and my tail didnt stop wagging - and i won third in the waggiest tail haha

then went on to get second in most appealing eyes and then fifth for best rescue wow what a day.

They had loads of dogs, and I was only unsure (for some reason) of one dog who was big and bouncy. Had a little puffer train going round. There were at least 60 dogs in a small area of all sizes.

Onwards and upwards woo.gif]

JOJO

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:56 pm

hi how is everyone

been round big exercise field today great fun

jojo thumbs.gif

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:49 am

hi all

not heard from anyone for a while so just checking to see that you are all ok.

I have been busy as usual doing my customer relations job, well everybody likes a fuss dont they. Few more shows to go to so I can try my best and there is talk of a holiday this year which would be the first one since I moved in. Mmmmmm pasties

Take care JoJo
:smiley-bounce016.gi:

Polpat

Post by Polpat » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:41 pm

these are such great updates as I remember little rascal Jojo from Chessington days.....cheeky, charismatic, full of swagger and lots to say.....such a cutie with it! You have clearly retained all your charm Jojo and are living the dream :havefun.gif: I am sure you will win many rosettes at all those shows - show them how its done thumbs.gif

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:55 pm

hi polpat,

thank you for your reply, are you trying to say i was a cheeky noisy chappie lol (i do seem to remember that my forever carers thought I was very quiet until I got my voice back after barking in kennels tooooo much. o well.

love jojo the intrepid
:dog_running-186.gif: Kiss of love.gif

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:11 am

Hi All,

How are you coping in this hot weather, I have a fan on me and a coolie mat to keep cool while my hoomans suffer in the heat haha.

Off to my hairdresser again on Saturday as my hair seems to have grown back so fast and is not required this weather. Over the next few weeks after that there are quite a few dog shows to go to so I must be looking my best cheeky self.

Take care Jojo :smiley-bounce016.gi:

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:01 am

hello all I hope you are all well.

I am off on my holidays soon to Cornwall, plenty of walking, or pasties etc etc. I was just looking through the terriers needing homes and noticed Eric he is handsome, (well I have to say that because he is almost my identical twin) I am sure he will be snapped up by a loving family very soon.

Take care Heart fill with love.gif]