Stanley Neapolitan Mastiff x DofB 01.11.19 Redhill

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Stanley Neapolitan Mastiff x DofB 01.11.19 Redhill

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
scottyADSCF2789b.jpg
Stanley's Story: Stanley came via an agency as his owner could no longer care for him. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Stanley is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Stanley was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
scotty1DSCF2767.jpg
scotty2DSCF2789a.jpg
scotty4DSCF2792.jpg
Stanley's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Hi Lynne, I hope all is well. Can I ask if you would have room for gorgeous Stanley. He was very hard to get a photo of as soo loving. He is around 1 years 7 months old and is probably a Neapolitan Mastiff x. I can get him castrated and down to you next week if you are able to help him?

Many thanks as always, Vicky

Stanley came into our Rescue on the 22nd June 2021
Scotty.jpg
Scotty1.jpg
Scotty2.jpg
Scotty3.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Stanley Neapolitan Mastiff x DofB 01.11.19 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Stanley came into our Rescue on the 22nd and within hours Ros and Jason arrived to meet his lordship.

Stanley fitted the bill perfectly as their next dog. We just have a 2 week blip as Ros always helps out at Wimbledon as her royal duties and she and her family also are fostering Shelley and Bobby so we have to work out the right time to swap the dogs.

The further delay in announcement was the family agreeing the name for the man... Stanley he is and is meeting his family most days as time allows. Our walkers also have the opportunity to meet Stanley as one of our family.
IMG_7211.JPG
IMG_7210.JPG
Thank you Ros and Jason and Luke their adult son who is also a dedicated walker with us. Happy days ahead
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Wonderful news thumbs.gif I was lucky enough to meet Stanley briefly for his photo shoot on Wednesday and I'm going to say I was blown away by this boys kind and beautiful nature, he really has it all and I cannot wait to see him enjoying family life Kiss of love.gif
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I met Stanley this week. As soon as I met him you could see he was friendly so I just had to pop in his run for a cuddle, he is gorgeous!

So when I found out Ros was homing him I jumped for Joy as I will get regular updates walking with Ros on Saturdays. :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Some old school dancing bananas are required I think on this occasion thumbs.gif

:smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif:
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Congratulations Ros, Jason and Luke woo.gif] :havefun.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Congratulations! Bertha would approve love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Fabulous xx
Eggyem

Post by Eggyem »

Amazing news and what a gorgeous boy he is 0077.gif
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

love4.gif congrats Ros and Luke and Stanley , great news
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Well what can I say other than JEALOUS. You’ve got yourself a cracker there and Stanley you are one lucky to have found such an amazing family. :smiley-bounce016.gi: love4.gif Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”