Hardy JRT DofB 28.11.15 Salfords

Dogs that have found their forever home
Judy

Re: Hardy JRT DofB 28.11.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

Hardy was very excited to be going out for a walk this afternoon, as soon as the leads were clipped on he was off. He is reactive to the other dogs barking at him when taking him out and bringing him back in the kennel block which is not surprising. He is such a keen and enthusiastic little lad stopping once in a while to eat some grass. We did have a couple of dogs who passed by us, Hardy did bark but as he is so small he is easy to manage. He is a lovely looking dog. He would benefit a great deal in an experienced terrier home I hope that will happen for him soon. :crossfingers.gif:
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took the lovely little Hardy out this afternoon, he was exceptionally keen to get going. He just loves being out and about. We only had one dog walker pass by but with plenty of distance between the two dogs, Hardy didn’t react he was more interested in searching in the trees for squirrels. He is a smashing little terrier. :smiley-chores002.gif: :smiley-chores002.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we took hardy out with roco yesterday for a good natured stroll - no barking from either both were very happy to have company on their walk with hardy leading from the front in his usual very busy way - we walked past the stream and his reaction was "get me down there" as he attempted to get down at every gap in the foliage so we turned round and went back to the stream and boy did he love it (as did roco) he runs thru the water mouth open with his little legs going two to the dozen he loves a good paddle - another very nice walk with this dynamic jrt
IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had a lovely walk with Hardy this afternoon, as previously mentioned this little fella loves water and so I just had to take him down to the stream which he thoroughly enjoyed running and splashing around. Despite loving the water he was a very good boy and didn’t mind when we got going on our walk again. Hardy is very alert and always interested in looking at anything moving which as anyJack Russell fans will know is a typical trait. 0077.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

Hardy is always so excited to be going out and this afternoon was no exception but despite this it is very easy to attach his leads. He is a chunky little boy with plenty of energy. He is a good fun dog and I am surprised he still remains in kennels. Fingers crossed his luck will change soon. :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

This is the first time that I have walked Hardy, he is a typical terrier, nose to the ground, then checking out the squirrels and birds, he did make me laugh, as he thought they would come down from the trees for him!! Hardy had a little bark when other dogs passed, but with a firm no, he responded well. Hardy would have to be the only dog in the home, and a terrier aware family. Let's hope his forever home comes soon positivo1.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a fun walk with Hardy, he really makes me laugh he is so eager to get walking, he may have little legs but he can walk at good pace. He loves looking for birds and squirrels, and exploring the undergrowth. I do hope his forever home comes soon wheyhey.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had another fun walk with Hardy, he is so funny, he was barking at a bird on the top of the telegraph pole, waiting for it to fly down to him. Hardy does not mind walking through the mud and puddles, he is just happy to be out walking. I do hope that his forever home comes soon, Kiss of love.gif
April111

Post by April111 »

I took Hardy out first thing yesterday. We spent almost the whole walk with lovely Hugo behind us and Hardy was not bothered.
I’d like to say we glided over the mud but really we sloshed through it. On meeting a local with her spaniel I scoped Hardy up to get by and he was more than happy with that, no noise just watching as we walked by. Again alittle later in our walk I picked Hardy up as the mud was just so deep and again Hardy was very happy to be handled and I think enjoyed the higher view so I kept him in my arms for a couple of minutes for a cheeky snuggle as we walked.
Yes Hardy is busy and would like an active home but he’d also love a companion he could cuddle up to and charm with his little bow and manic tail wagging.
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had the pleasure of walking Hardy this afternoon. It was very wet and muddy under foot which didn’t deter this little fella at all. As we were walking through the woods Hardy got a scent of a mouse or small creature which he seemed determined to track down but after a lot of scratching and sniffing at the soil he finally gave up. He is such a fun boy with a happy disposition. wheyhey.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”