Logan Am. Bulldogx Staffie DofB 01.01.16 Sutton

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Logan Am. Bulldogx Staffie DofB 01.01.16 Sutton

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2355.jpgteddy.jpg
Logan's Story: Logan was found abandoned and unclaimed, his finding family adopted him but could no longer keep him due to allergies. Children over 8 years of age. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Logan is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Logan was in boarding kennels near Guildford and now in foster in East London whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2363.jpgteddy.jpg
DSCF2369.jpgteddy.jpg
DSCF2361.jpgteddy.jpg
Logan's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked if we could help Logan .... we were delighted to.

Logan came into our care on the 17th March 19
anne

Re: Logan Am.Bulldogx Staffie DofB 01.01.16 Gatwick Kennels

Post by anne »

I can honestly say Logan is the easiest dog I have ever photographed. He is a complete natural in front of the camera and would probably put most human models to shame. He did everything we asked of him. Logan is so calm and well behaved and amazingly handsome too.
DSCF2362.jpgteddy.jpg
Simz

Re: Logan Am.Bulldogx Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kennels

Post by Simz »

love4.gif He really is a beautiful boy, well mannered too. Today we took a very long walk and Logan showed no reaction to traffic and only slight interest in other dogs. He was very keen to smell all the new scents on the walk often pausing with his head in the shrubbery of to the ground. He loves affection, and in the paddock he loved a good run around and destroyed the football I had just brought in that morning! Not a surprise at all to see that he is reserved already!
Chapmania

Re: Teddy Am.Bulldogx Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kennels

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Teddy xx
xxlynne

Re: Logan Am.Bulldogx Staffie DofB 01.01.16 East London

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned due to allergy)
Angela and family are delighted to receive Logan back into their life having taken him in last weekend when he really needed them. He still needs them but now its on a permanent foundation....hip hip hurray
8CCD2C44-364D-49C5-88C6-2BCB2E9D2CA1.jpeg
CD3DA138-E3F3-4495-96DE-83F7B76A6471.jpeg
xxlynne

Re: Logan Am.Bulldogx Staffie DofB 01.01.16 East London Ownhome

Post by xxlynne »

Logan has come back on to our books as sadly his owner has an extreme allergy to his dander and is happy to hold on short term to save him coming back into kennels.
Logan.jpg
Logan2.jpeg
EmilyLewis

Re: Logan Am.Bulldogx Staffie DofB 01.01.16 East London

Post by EmilyLewis »

I have been fostering Logan for about 1 month, my sister who previously adopted him unfortunatley had severe allergic reactions to him so with a heavy heart put him back up for adoption. The family truly love him and want him to go to a family that meets his needs as well as theirs and can provide a forever home that he deserves. He is the sweetest boy who loves a cuddle and snuggles up to you to fall asleep. I have never met a dog with such a waggy tail, you only need to make eye contact with him and that tail starts wagging. Overall he is well trained but does need some further training. He has separation anxiety which is understandable as he was found abandond. So preferably will need a family which isn't out of the house for long periods of the day. If you think you can give Logan a forever home please fill in a homing questionnaire.
Martine wsstle

Re: Logan Am. Bulldogx Staffie DofB 01.01.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by Martine wsstle »

Hey Logan you are adorable walked you for the first time yesterday welcomed me into his kennel as if hed always known me was excited to go for a walk straight into his harness and off we went walks well very relaxed and connected to you he listens well to command and very chilled not phased by traff ic bearing in mind it was very very wet and we did get slashed a few times we also spent time paddock which he loved chasing the ball and brings back to you. Back to kennels and a cuddle he really didn't want me to leave and I did feel sad

A real gem of a boy and hes got it all ambull and staffie such characters i hope his home comes soon and he given time to settle with all he support he needs

Thanks Logan for sharing a window if your time with mexx
Daviek28

Re: Logan Am. Bulldogx Staffie DofB 01.01.16 East London Foster

Post by Daviek28 »

OMG he is beautiful, he is the first dog I have looked at since I lost Fudge

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”