Wilf Patterdale DofB ?2015 Ipswich

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Wilf Patterdale DofB ?2015 Ipswich

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
wilf1DSC07842.JPG
Wilf's Story: Wilf was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a North London council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Wilf is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Wilf is in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
wilf2DSC07837.JPG
wilf3DSC07829.JPG
Wilf's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Adam in Broxbourne asked us to help Wilf find his new family
heleny

Re: Wilf Patterdale DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Wow - what a treat to walk this dinky little terrier. He was friendly right from the start; I put his leads on and off we went. He loves having a sniff and being outside. He is incredibly friendly and didn't mind meeting other much bigger dogs in the kennel grounds. Hopefully some one will post some pictures this weekend. angel13.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Wilf, what a proper little patti, scrummy love4.gif
DSC07832.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

DSC07831.JPG
DSC07840.JPG
DSC07833.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Re: Wilf Patterdale DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Wilf came to the vets today and was neutered, chipped and had the full once over and proved healthy. Easy to manage in the vets; he also had his 1st vaccinations. Little little chap with heaps of character and no edge
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we loved fifi and rita such great dogs best patties we have ever walked and we thought we might wait a while before we met any others in the same bracket until we met wilf and what a super patterdale he is - so calm cuddly friendly good natured and seems v dog friendly - all positives as far as we could see not a negative in sight - and we hope to walk this star pattie again v soon and we are also hoping this pocket rocket with great potential get snapped up v soon
IMG_0325.JPG
heleny

Post by heleny »

0093.gif gorgeous photo of this smashing little terrier. He was waiting for his walk and getting all excited first thing this morning. I found a tiny harness to fit him and we were off. He loves his walks and he is so friendly. Even the mud didn't curb his enjoyment - he was a real pleasure to take out. I hope this diminutive little fella gets homed asap. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Wilf for the first time this afternoon, what a lovely dinky boy, he is just so friendly. He is very easy getting in and out the kennel block ignoring the other dogs barking at him. He walks at a good pace without pulling, he was interested in squirrels running around but wasn't obsessive about them. He wasn't at all fazed by the traffic passing by even big lorries and tractors. We met up with a lady walking on her own who stopped to chat, she made a big fuss of this lovely boy which he thoroughly enjoyed, he has got such a wonderful nature and is great company. I'll certainly look forward to taking him out again. love4.gif
mandyandmike

Re: Wilf Patterdale DofB ?2015 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike »

Here`s dinky little Wilf out on his mega walk today. He was such a good boy and seems dog friendly - an adorable little chap.
He didn`t like the muddy bits though and tiptoed around the edges, he also managed to persuade Amanda to pick him up and carry him over the style! lol.gif
Wilf.jpg
MandaTK

Re: Wilf Patterdale DofB ?2015 Guildford Kenns

Post by MandaTK »

angel13.gif] Wilf is the MOST adorable little man. Dinky as they come but with the biggest personality. Absolutely loves cuddles when in his kennel and when out walking. Wilf and I were joined on our mega walk by Rizzie and Mandy and Loui-Patterdale and Jo. We walked miles for two and three quarter hours!! Wilf seems so dog friendly his tail wags all the time when seeing other dogs and adores people. He and Rizzie got on particularly well. Rizzie wanted to be parallel to Wilf at every opportunity! We got to the stile, and as Mandy says previously, I picked him up and lifted him over he is that dinky. It was very obvious that this little man does not like mud or water, he would not go through a puddle by the gate and would not go near any of the mud and there was lots of it, we were all in hysterics at his antics to avoid the mud getting high on the side to avoid the mud and one instance just looking at me as if to say I am not doing it!!! You cannot help but adore this little one he was a total joy on our walk, so light on the lead, knows so many commands, wait, sit, up, cuddle. I was more than smitten with Wilf and once back at the kennels gave him the biggest cuddle picked him up and cuddled him and he snuggled in my arms. Felt very sad leaving him but cannot wait to see him again. Pictures will follow. Gorgeous boy who deserves special people xxxxxxx love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”