Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Hemel Hempstead

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
SarahW

Re: Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Hemel Hempstead

Post by SarahW »

:crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: Basil you are a lovely boy and I hope this works out for all of you xxx
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Go Baz! Show john and karen what a great boy you are. Of course they’ll have to adapt to your ways , goes without saying doesn’t it Baz . We all know terriers rule . Wishing you all the best
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Basil I will miss you, you so deserve your own home, good luck, thank you for giving Basil a chance of a loving home Kiss of love.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Oh my days!!! I am so hoping that this works for our Basil. He is the most gorgeous boy and he needs to be in a home now. Bless him. Be a good boy Baz we are all routing for you!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx Heart fill with love.gif]
JacquiC

Post by JacquiC »

Oh my days!! What a lovely sight to see dear Basil in the 'Trial Adoption' section of the forum. We've got all our fingers and toes crossed for you, little man. Every walk was a joy and every cuddle you bestowed on us was a real privilege, as we knew it came from your big heart. Be a good boy for your new Mum and Dad! And thank you Karen and John for choosing Basil and giving him time to settle with you and show what a little smasher he really is. We hope there will be many happy times ahead for you all.

Lots of love from Jacqui, Caroline and Tansy (one of Basil's former kennel mates) xxx

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Basil has been enjoying himself. Amy has been in touch with his new family and they are all getting to know one another. Happy days but cautious times also.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Very happy to see Basil has his very own family. I hope it works out, be a good boy Basil and keep your teefies to yourself please. Well done Amy for giving Basil so many much needed foster breaks xxx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

THANK YOU Amy and partner for giving Basil the chance to shine . We all know Baz very well and will take new peeps some time to get to know him . We all love Baz for who he is and I’m sure Karen and John will too. Thank you for giving Basil a home xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Basil is doing very well settling in with John and Karen, as he finds his paws. Loves to be out in the garden sleeping in the sun and loves to sleep inside too! Day by day Basil adjusts to a new life and is entertaining and affectionate. Happy days So many people are gunning for him and he is constantly asked after at the kennels. So many well wishers and gratitude prevails
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

I’m so glad to hear things are going well so far, Basil is a special little man with some special qualities and so deserves his chance of a home of his own. How lovely for him to have found some truly special people. Good boy Basil keep up the good work.
love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”