Linda Am Bulldog DofB 01.05.14 Chelmsford

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Linda Am Bulldog DofB 01.05.14 Chelmsford

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
linda1DSCF8398a.jpg
Linda's Story: Linda was found /abandoned in Spain very poorly. Linda has been nurtured and despite having lung and heartworm badly she has made a full recovery. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place as she was desperate. Linda is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated with a European Passport. Linda was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
lynda2DSCF8394a.jpg
lynda3DSCF8402.jpg
lynda4DSCF8381.jpg
lynda5DSCF8400.jpg
lynda9DSCF8383.jpg
Linda's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We have been asked to help Linda as she is an American Bulldog. She comes over on the 5th September
Linda.jpg
SarahW

Re: Linda Am Bulldog DofB 01.05.14 Comes 5th September

Post by SarahW »

Oh Linda, can't wait to meet you! love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
anne

Re: Linda Am Bulldog DofB 01.05.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Linda is a sweet gentle soul. I was lucky to spend some time in the paddock with her yesterday and she was very happy to come over for cuddles when I called her. She is lovely. love4.gif
lynda6DSCF8393.jpg
lynda7DSCF8380a.jpg
lynda8DSCF8385.jpg
lynda10DSCF8389.jpg
Ivetajo

Post by Ivetajo »

Wonderful girl, can’t wait to see her going to her loving home
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I popped in the kennels the other day and as soon as Linda spotted me she was all wigglebum and smiles! Such a friendly girl. I think she will be very popular with walkers. Kiss of love.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Kingrocker

Post by Kingrocker »

What a gorgeous looking girl.
Stevesmj

Post by Stevesmj »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Video doesn't do her friendly nature justice.
She's understandably still a bit nervous but very affectionate with it. Walks well and very good with people.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
:dog_running-186.gif:
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

I've been wanting to walk Linda since she came in, and today was my lucky day. One reason is I've never walked a dog with my name before (which did make me grin) and another reason is she is a friendly wiggly ambull thumbs.gif It was a warm day and we pottered around the grounds, the wooded area, the paddock and sat down where people come and go - Linda (dog) loves people and was happy to lean in give very wet kisses on your face, arms and sit alongside or lay on her back. At the sight of another walker, she will gravitate over to them and great them as a long lost friend. With dogs she was happy to see them and would have liked to get closer, but kept a distance and she just curiosity and a waggy tail. When returning to her kennels her neighbour was back and whilst he gave a good old bark at her, she didn't even acknowledge.

Linda has some war wounds, but these all add to her quirky looking character and make you want to scoop her up (or perhaps her sit on you is easier)
Linda.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Linda Am Bulldog DofB 01.05.14 Chelmsford

Post by xxlynne »

Joel and Tracey were so excited to meet a certain Spanish lady today. Ella did the meeting and introduced this wonderful girl and texted "it was Love at first sight!"
LindaHomed.JPG
Adiós sweet girl
JCrozier

Re: Linda Am Bulldog DofB 01.05.14 Chelmsford

Post by JCrozier »

A Big Thank you to everybody involved with the rescue of Linda , an amazing dog and we feel blessed to welcome her into our family and give her the life she deserves. A truly special Dog
She seems to adapt very quickly and is so relaxed and loving and after a long day she is now snoring away on Tracey’s lap .
Unbelievable character and never met a dog like her
Will keep you all posted with her progress .
Thanks again 😎🐶

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”