Kyia Staffie DofB 2017 Fleet Hants

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Kyia Staffie DofB 2017 Fleet Hants

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
kyia1DSCF4123a.jpg
Kyia's Story: Kyia was taken in by her owner to live with another Staffie and Jack Russell. She was already neutered. She lost her home with the other Staffie due to their owner's ill health. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Kyia is chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Kyia is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
kyia2DSCF4124.jpg
kyia3DSCF4128.jpg
kyia4DSCF4120.jpg
Kyia's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 25th March 2020: Urgent!!!!!!

Kyia: Again belonged to my friend who was given to Sept 18 her from someone who could no longer care for her.
She is approx. 3 years old, I apologise I do not know her exact birthday.
She is not up-to-date on her vaccinations but has been spayed according to my friend.
She gets on very well with other dogs, see photos with her dog friends.
She does have a favourite plastic child’s toy truck that is kind of like her comfort blanket that she chews. I appreciate that this is not ideal but she had this truck when she was given to my friend and, given the unsettling circumstance, I did not think it would be the right time to try and take it away from her. I have provided them with other toys.

I am not sure how either gets on with young children however was in home with teenagers. They are human and dog non aggressive dogs but can be a bit high energy and Kyia is very anxious I think, I am not sure if this is because they had no boundaries at home and I would query the amount of exercise they was receiving. They are lovely natured dogs and very affectionate and like nothing more that relaxing on the sofa having a snooze. they appears very healthy. they eat well and are house trained.

Please feel free to contact me with any additional information that you require.

Again thank you in advance for all of the care that you will provide them. x Danielle

Kyia comes into Rescue Remedies on the 26th March 2020
Kyia1.jpg
Kyia2.jpg
TillieKyiafriends.jpg

sweetpea

Re: Kyia Staffie DofB 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by sweetpea »

Fantastic news Kiss of love.gif

xxlynne

Re: Kyia Staffie DofB 2017 Fleet Hants

Post by xxlynne »

Kyia met Lisa and her son and daughter yesterday in the sunshine.
Kyia.JPG
Kyia was a little insecure as she has had so many changes recently but seemed to gain confidence with Bailey the Labradoodle who belongs to Lisa's daughter.

Lisa adopt Star from us in 2009 who she sadly lost Star

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”