Rocky (Jordie) Rottie x Staffie DofB 30.08.17 Guildford

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jude&Alf

Re: Jordie Rottie x Staffie DofB 30.08.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jude&Alf »

Love the last two posts on Jordie ❤️
They really do show how loving this darling boy is, I can just imagine his beautiful face looking adoringly at Poppet Kiss of love.gif absolutely shows this boys amazing kindness and love love4.gif
Jordie is a fabulous boy and he has definitely stole his way into my heart ❤️
anne

Post by anne »

love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
jordieDSCF2741.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Beautiful photo Anne love4.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I enjoyed the most perfect of walks with Jordie on Friday, I don't think I could wish for a better companion to share my Friday morning with love4.gif
Such an amazing boy welcoming me into his kennel, a little excited setting off but within seconds he had settled into a lovely, steady pace and we had a fabulous time.
There really isn't a single negative I have to say about Jordie, this darling boy walks beautifully on lead, he passes dogs and people without a cross word and then we came face to face with three horses! Horse and riders galloped past and Jordie was an absolute superstar, he looked, said hello and then walked on like the cool dude that he is love4.gif
Jordie is a boy who relishes his walks, head down and sniffing out new and exciting things to explore, I reckon that you could enjoy some fabulous adventures with this boy. I love Jordie, he's my kind of dog, yes he's a wee bit nervous but oh my goodness the fun you will have :havefun.gif:
Love, love this boy Kiss of love.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I enjoyed another walk with this wonderful boy yesterday love4.gif
Jordie was super excited to welcome me into his kennel, he very proudly presented me with his rope toy with a big old grin on his face, so very pleased to know that he was off out for a walk.
I absolutely love spending time with Jordie, he has the most amazing vibe, kind and gentle with just the right amount of fabulous sparkiness, such fun woo.gif]
Jordie is very interested in all that is going on around him, so inquisitive and keen to experience all that life has to offer. He can sometimes be a little bit unsure but with encouragement and loads of love Jordie will flourish, I have seen his confidence grow in just the few weeks I have been walking him.
We walked for way longer than intended, Jordie walks beautifully on his lead so it's incredibly easy to just keep going thumbs.gif
Jordie meets other dogs fabulously, he met the tiniest little fluffy puppy with a little bounce and then just super gentle, super proud.
One final thing he's incredibly handsome Kiss of love.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I walked this gorgeous boy today, I am so in love with his handsome face. Jordie walks beautifully on the lead and is a very calming dog to walk with. He can get upset at strange dogs, especially if they bark at him, but he will walk very well with calm dogs or ones that he is familiar with. See he was being met as I left, so good luck you lovely boy xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

Drum roll.....
I am delighted to announce that Jordie has gone home.
:smiley-bounce016.gi:
jordie1DSCF2954.jpg
jordie2DSCF2958.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Just look at his face in that last photo - this lovely boy just can't believe his luck! Lovely, lovely boy be happy. x Heart fill with love.gif]
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Brilliant news, the look on his face says - Am I going home, am I going home, am I ? I really am going home wahey!!!!
He looks a lovely boy, good luck. love4.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So lovely love4.gif
I was lucky to be walking today and have to say Jordie looked super pleased to be heading off with his amazing new family, so very happy for you all woo.gif]
Have fun with Jordie, he is one very special boy but of course you know that already Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”