Casper (Corbyn) Staffie DofB 2020 Guildford

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Casper (Corbyn) Staffie DofB 2020 Guildford

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
corbyn1DSCF4314a.jpg
Corbyn's Story: Corbyn has grown up with children and his litter brother. The boys' play has spilled over into a couple of fights and recently a child left the front door open and he ran down the street and of course had a tussle with a dog he met in his his hyped state. Not in jury of note but he isn't getting what he now needs and has been passed into Rescue. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Corbyn is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Corbyn was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
corbyn2DSCF4294.jpg
corbyn3DSCF4310.jpg
corbyn4DSCF4299a.jpg
corbyn5DSCF4270.jpg
corbyn6DSCF4287.jpg
Corbyn's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We have been asked to offer Corbyn a Rescue place as an emergency.

Corbyn comes into the Rescue on the 30th August 2021
Corbyn.jpg
Corbyn1.jpg
CarolynRob

Re: Corbyn Staffie DofB TBAss Comes 30th August

Post by CarolynRob »

Lynne Thank you as always for taking this beautiful boy. I know with your amazing team you will turn him around as you have done many times before xx
KirstyT16390

Post by KirstyT16390 »

Thankyou for taking him on, we are devastated that we've had to let him go but its for the best. i hope a family can love him as much as we do and he gets what he deserves, lots of love and attention. He a such an amazing loving boy, we will miss him dearly. ❤
anne

Post by anne »

What a dear, sweet little staffie. Corbyn has won my heart. I was told he is a little nervous so I entered his kennel and crouched down to say hello. He came straight over and sniffed me up and down then put his paws up on my knee and proceeded to gently kiss my face. That was it, my heart was lost to him. love4.gif
Corbyn was delighted to be going out and he does pull a little on the lead in his enthusiasm to sniff everything. He is very dinky and very connected so this is not a problem at all. He is a very happy, busy boy on his walk, and an absolutely delightful, joyful, friendly, character to spend time with.
I love his spotty ears and two tone tail.
corbyn7DSCF4302a.jpg
corbyn8DSCF4300a.jpg
corbyn9DSCF4288.jpg
corbyn10DSCF4276.jpg
Elliesmum

Re: Corbyn Staffie DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

I was quite taken with this tiny boy when I met him today. He's obviously feeling very stressed and worried at the moment, but was very friendly and loving towards me and we'd never met before. He seemed to ignore other dogs we passed and just wanted cuddles. Can't wait to see the worry lines disappear from his lovely little head.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
lainey29

Re: Corbyn Staffie DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Post by lainey29 »

Kiss of love.gif Love that staffie smile
Attachments
19F8C270-7562-48DE-BFFE-23F3B67BE0BD.jpeg
xxlynne

Re: Corbyn Staffie DofB 2020 Guildford

Post by xxlynne »

Chris & Bianca with their grown up children Leon, Tyler came and met sweet Corbyn yesterday and Ros shared later Yes Corbyn is on his way home!
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

Great news, although I wish I'd had a chance to meet and walk him first - perhaps you could bring him back on Monday, when I'll next be there?! 😉
RosC

Post by RosC »

Yes, lucky Corbyn has found himself a lovely family.
It was clear very quickly that the whole family had fallen for Corbyn and everyone who has met him will know why as he is a wonderful little dog.
Lots of love, fun and games ahead of him now! woo.gif] :havefun.gif:
D259D845-E1C0-4692-97D8-DC929C9530D9.jpeg
D72BFDCC-53F8-43E7-95AB-7E6327BD644F.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”