Rexx Akita DofB 2008 Coming soon

xxlynne

Rexx Akita DofB 2008 Coming soon

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
rexx1DSCF6050a.jpg
Rexx's Story: Rexx comes to us via a vets who want us to find him his home rather than end his life a little prematurely. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Rexx is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Rexx is coming in to boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
rexx2DSCF6055.jpg
rexx3DSCF6049.jpg
rexx4DSCF6043.jpg
rexx5DSCF6058a.jpg
rexx6DSCF6063.jpg
Rexx's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to find a family to give Rexx a life extension

Rexx comes into our care on the 24th May 2020

anne

Re: Rexx Akita DofB 2008 Coming soon

Post by anne »

Rexx is a lovely old boy. He clearly loves people and was pleased to welcome me into his kennel. He had a good old sniff of my legs and the leads and once he was satisfied, I clipped on my leads and we headed out into the sunshine. He loves being out for a walk, taking the time to explore and sniff but his legs are a bit stiff and a little wobbly so we just took our time. Rexx is a big boy but so gentle and loving. He loved having his coat brushed after his walk.
rexx7DSCF6037a.jpg
rexx8DSCF6053.jpg

Orla

Post by Orla »

Oh Rexx looks like a wonderful boy - welcome Rexx I look forward to meeting you ♥️

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Wow Rexx you are stunning lad

EmmaNicole

Re: Rexx Akita DofB 2008 Gatwick Kenn

Post by EmmaNicole »

I had the honour of taking Rexx for a stroll around the woods today. Rexx is such a lovely old gent who loves nothing more than to have a slow walk and a good sniff along with plenty of cuddles. At the moment Rexx is also shedding his winter coat and he thoroughly enjoyed a good brush 😍.

After our little stroll we also enjoyed some time in the paddock so that Rexx good have a good mooch and sniff at his own pace.

Rexx is a truly lovely old man who is very confused as to how he’s ended up in kennels and he would really like his retirement sofa to come ASAP
Attachments
CA090C9A-FE95-446F-B034-0425C35A4DFC.jpeg
193B4316-1C30-42F9-B1B6-03D86C23BF02.jpeg
FA2AB3ED-1D2B-411C-AB15-C8F6A728FFFD.jpeg

StefanG

Post by StefanG »

We met the lovely Rexx today and he gave us a great welcome (nothing to do with the sausages I'm sure!) We had a lovely slow walk together which Rexx seemed to really enjoy despite the heat, and then lots of cuddles and grooming time in the paddock afterwards. Rexx is a very sweet, loving gentle giant with lovely manners - can't wait to see him settled in a loving home love4.gif
IMG_0586.jpg
IMG_1849.jpg
IMG_3071.jpg
IMG_3087.jpg

Return to “Our Outstanding Other Dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”