Dodo (Doris) JackPom DofB 14.06.15 East Grinstead

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Dodo (Doris) JackPom DofB 14.06.15 East Grinstead

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
doris1DSCF2376a.jpg
Doris's Story: Doris was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Northern council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Doris is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Doris was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
doris2DSCF2382a.jpg
doris3DSCF2375a.jpg
doris4DSCF2367.jpg
doris5DSCF2369.jpg
Doris's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Found stray unclaimed and dog warden released as unable to make contact with owner

Doris came into our Rescue on the 14th Dec 2019
Doris.jpg
sweetpea

Re: Doris JackPom DofB 2015 Comes Saturday

Post by sweetpea »

Love her Kiss of love.gif
anne

Re: Doris JackPom DofB 14.06.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

What a little sweetie. I shared a lovely relaxed stroll with Doris this morning. I just ambled while she explored. love4.gif
doris6DSCF2371a.jpg
doris7DSCF2372a.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Totally gorgeous little girl. I held her lead while Anne took her photo and what a sweetie she is. Once back in her pen she was very pleased with lots of sausage treats. I hope her forever home comes along very soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

k2727.gif First time I have met Doris. She is so soft and gentle. She had to be carried out of her kennel due to her recent neuturing and trying to avoid getting too wet. She was so attentive and wanted a cuddle. After some happy walking, I carried her and she gave me kisses and hooked her paws around my arm. After lots of cuddling she walked reluctantly back to her kennel. She sits and gently takes treats. Doris is a total dream - she stole my heart. 💖
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I met the beautiful Doris on my way into kennels on Friday and oh my goodness what an absolute sweetheart love4.gif I crouched down to say hello and although a little bit shy she was more than happy to come in for cuddles and considering this was our first meeting she was not too shy to give me the most wonderful little kisses Kiss of love.gif
Fell in love with this darling little girl love4.gif love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Claire took the lovely Doris to PAH to support our fundraising there - Doris a little star, look what Claire has to say ...

”Had a great afternoon at PAH Redhill with lovely Doris. She had an afternoon of cuddles and treats and seemed to love every minute of it. Such great staff at the store really looked after us and sold plenty of doggy bags for our charity.
I’d definitely recommend Doris for another trip to PAH as she was as good as gold. She just seemed to take it all in her stride and was happy to sit on a lap or have a little wander round the store.”
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

love4.gif

Doris was very welcoming today. Licking my hands and eager to come for a walk. She is a total star in every way. She loves to cuddle (had so many kisses I won't need to wash for a while). She sits and waits for treats and is so gentle when she takes them. On our way back from our walk she continually looked up at me, so I decided I would carry her back! I really wanted to cuddle her so enjoyed carrying her. She is very special.💕💕
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dorris walked down the lane with Leeanne and Buddie, both dogs ignored each other, Dorris is such a sweet girl so easy to walk, and very affectionate, she loves a cuddle. I hope that Dorris can find her forever home soon bighug.gif
Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

Had a lovely walk with this girl again today. Doris is gentle and loving. She is easy to walk and is very affectionate. She sits for treats without being asked. She is lonely in her kennel and has begun to spin and chew her tail, which has lost lots of fur now. She is absolutely beautiful and attentive. Hoping she finds her forever home soon. 🤞💖

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”