Cosmo Patterdale DofB 12.20 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Cosmo Patterdale DofB 12.20 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
cosmo1aDSCF4395b.jpg
Cosmo's Story: Cosmo grew up alongside 3 cats and as he has matured he has proved untrustworthy with them and fortunately no one harmed but the family are living trying to keep them separate which was proving a nightmare. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place. Cosmo is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Cosmo is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
cosmo2DSCF4434a.jpg
cosmo3DSCF4382a.jpg
cosmo4DSCF4391.jpg
cosmo5DSCF4430a.jpg
Cosmo's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Cosmo's family called and was grateful to be able to surrender him to Patterdaleterrierrescue to assure he gets a terrier home (Rescueremedies)

Cosmo came into Rescue on the 20th Sept 2021
VeganLaura

Re: Cosmo Patterdale DofB 12.20 Gatwick Kenns

Post by VeganLaura »

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Cosmo yesterday and taking him out for a nice walk. He’s such a friendly playful boy and enjoyed having a good sniff around in the paddock before a fun game of fetch 🤗
It was lovely spending time with him, he’s adorable and has such a sweet nature 🥰
Cosmo_opt.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Cosmo_opt-2.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

I had the pleasure of meeting Cosmo yesterday while he was out with Laura. He is an affectionate, sweet, busy little character.
cosmo6DSCF4395.jpg
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had the pleasure of walking Cosmo today, what a sweetheart, I got a lovely greeting from him. Cosmo is very inquisitive, which you would expect from a puppy, it was lovely to see him explore new smells. He got very excited when he saw squirrels, he wanting to chase them!!. He did stop at times for a cuddle and treats. Cosmo would suit an active family who are terrier aware, to carry on with his training. Heart fill with love.gif]
LyndaM

Post by LyndaM »

My second outing with Cosmo and again he delighted with his friendly & inquisitive puppy ways. He loves other dogs which was apparent when he partnered with new doggy friends Jinx and Tommie TR for a walk through the woods, occasionally looking to see what they were up to.

IMG_20211001_123523.jpg

Cosmo loves water and happily plays in it.

IMG_20211001_123552.jpg

He is a really lovely dog, does pull slightly when walking but this is pure puppy exuberance and easily managed. He would make a great addition to a family or just someone looking for a great companion.
Guy Hayes

Post by Guy Hayes »

I met Cosmo briefly today . I had been to the kennels for the first time for a taster walk and as I was leaving I was chatting with one of the ladies and she asked me had I met Cosmo .
She took me to see him and when I saw him he was really excited . He really is a lovely boy .
I am looking forward to my next visit and hopefully getting to meet him properly.
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

Yes Guy, and after our walk with Beethoven, you said you really had to go - I'm glad little Cosmo tempted you back, even if for just a few minutes or so!
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Cosmo had a lovely walk accompanied by Lenny and Sully. At times he did let Sully know he was not comfortable with following him on his walk!! . We all swapped places and Cosmo was happier following Sully. He is such an affectionate young dog, hopefully his forever home will soon, to build his confidence and training positivo1.gif
LyndaM

Post by LyndaM »

Lovely little Cosmo who I walk twice a week, you can always hear him before you see him. He likes to let his neighbours know he is going for his walk and is a typical puppy full of wonder for anything he sees or hears. He loves a cuddle and is partial to a bit of chicken or sausage. I really hope he finds his forever home soon, with a bit of training like most puppies he will be the perfect companion.
IMG_20211015_183323.jpg
IMG_20211015_183404.jpg

HelenR

Post by HelenR »

Cosmo is an adorable, friendly, affectionate dog! He sometimes needs a bit of reassurance and encouragement to walk, possibly along routes he hasn't experienced before. It is wonderful to see him thoroughly enjoying his walk getting his head stuck into all the interesting smells while his tail is wagging ten to the dozen! He really loves fuss and attention - my first walk with him I took him to the paddock afterwards for him to have a run around but he just wanted to lie on the seat next to me! Sometimes he pulls a little on the lead if he is excited but I think it is just his puppy exuberance coming through. It won't be long until this lovely boy finds his forever home,

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”