Dougal Patterdale DofB 2018 Felpham West Sussex

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Dougal Patterdale DofB 2018 Felpham West Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
dougal1DSCF3622a.jpg
Dougal's Story: Dougal grew up in a rural area and escaped from the garden many times to find foul with sheep and the next door's ferret. Dougal has been a great around children and most dogs. Dougal was handed into the vets for them to either find a new home or.. We are well known to the vets so we collected him the next day. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Dougal is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Dougal was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
dougal2DSCF3617a.jpg
dougal3DSCF3600a.jpg
dougal5DSCF3615a.jpg
dougal4DSCF3609.jpg
dougal6DSCF3607.jpg
Dougal's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were call by a vet to ask if we could help with Dougal and find him a trustworthy home

Dougal came into our Rescue 3rd August 2021
heleny

Re: Dougal Patterdale DofB 2018 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

What a dear, friendly little Patterdale. Can't wait to walk him.
anne

Post by anne »

Dougal is a little sweetie. Jude and I enjoyed meeting him on Wednesday. He posed beautifully for his photos and then we enjoyed exploring around the woods.
dougal7DSCF3619a.jpg
dougal8DSCF3632.jpg
dougal9DSCF3626a.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

So handsome and so affectionate and friendly with it - just so so love the RR patterdales. Just can't wait to get to know Dougal more. woo.gif] woo.gif]
Nucasol

Post by Nucasol »

What a handsome looking chap. Looking forward to meeting him this weekend.
MD1974

Post by MD1974 »

Handsome Dougal Kiss of love.gif I’m sure you will find a secure loving home very soon
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

dougal is one v easy dog to walk - we took him out with stan & eddie for a v good natured walk all dogs fine with each other- dougal seems to get on well with people (and other dogs) and was a pleasure to take out
IMG_4774.JPG
heleny

Post by heleny »

I took Dougal for a muddy but lovely stroll through the woods this afternoon. What an amazingly friendly little chap he is - very motivated by treats which is always a good thing. I had befriended him with treats last week and so it was nice to be greeted like an old friend - mind you, I get the impression he is friendly with everyone. Great little chap - I get the feeling that he won't be with RR for very long.
lesleyh

Post by lesleyh »

What a lovely friendly chap, hope you find a secure loving home soon Dougal k2727.gif
CAB1979

Post by CAB1979 »

Dougal was very excited to go for a walk this Saturday and was such a good boy in letting me get the leads on and carry him out. Once outside he and I were off exploring in the woods: he is a very curious, little chap! He really liked giving everything a good sniff and trying to spot the source of every sound but was also good at coming away when you called. He is a well-behaved boy, even sitting when waiting for a treat! Our walk together was a really lovely way to start my morning!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”