Daizy JRT DofB Elderly Tunbridge Wells

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Daizy JRT DofB Elderly Tunbridge Wells

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Daizy2.jpeg
Daizy's Story: Daizy's owner had sadly died and she has found herself in need of a rescue place. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Daizy has been neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Daizy was in boarding kennels near Gatwick and then in foster as an only dog whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Daizy4.jpeg
Daizy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We have been asked to help Daizy and are delighted to do so
Daizy.jpg
Daizy came into our Rescue on the 9th April 2021
Sarahk

Re: Daizy JRT DofB Elderly Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Sweet as a Daizy, what a perfect expression for this dear little (teeny !) Daizy love4.gif
6E7734C9-22F7-4D0E-88D3-A64B57970CF7.jpeg
A little darling who needs a comfortable retirement and the opportunity to share her love again xxx
F8CF5499-D3B6-438F-AFD8-FFE96167B13A.jpeg
3FA92B34-992F-4BC3-8A7E-ACEE85FE32E0.jpeg
0A1E0E65-9201-464D-8D8F-997358DF05DE.jpeg
D817476C-9F83-4748-B781-DFC669FBEB9F.jpeg
17A786C7-204B-4EFF-BD74-0A7438B33538.jpeg
F29CCBF0-27FB-4139-BF7A-6AD395497317.jpeg
D5DD7391-6933-4FF5-B57D-B2B7FD441412.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

Lovely photos love4.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had the pleasure of taking Daizy for a walk this morning, she is an absolute sweetheart. We followed Luna and Karen, Daizy walks at a good pace, she takes treats so gently. Daizy is very affectionate, a family will be very lucky to have this beautiful girl in her home Kiss of love.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

As I had seen Daizy earlier with Elaine I had to whisk her out again.
She is a lovely little lady and had a nice walk up the lane with another new girl Emma.
They seemed to enjoy each others company.
There must be a home just waiting for Daizy to settle in love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh just look at her little face, how sad for her blu1.gif I saw Daizy out today and she is a sweetheart, I hope she is whisked off into a loving home soon.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
KathrynG

Post by KathrynG »

Met Daizy yesterday and she completely melted my heart, she is such a sweet little dog.
She's was so calm and friendly and takes treats so gently. Easy to walk, no pulling or reaction to other dogs, and walked well behind Alfie and Eddy. She also walks at a good pace for an older girl and obviously enjoys her walks.
I was so taken with her I took her out twice and was sad to put her back in her kennel. Can't imagine it'll take her long to get a home and someone will be very lucky to have this special little lady love4.gif
Luella

Post by Luella »

Poor poor mite. :crossfingers.gif: for your new forever home
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I met this gorgeous gal the other day. She could charm the birds from the trees with her wonderful, cheerful personality. I am smitten!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
heleny

Post by heleny »

She is such a lovely little dog - greets everyone she meets as if they were her long lost friend; soft fur; plucky little walker. We did two rounds of the circuit to the keeper's cottage and back - once first thing and once at the end of the day. She enjoyed having a little roll in the grass and was totally in the moment with her joy and appreciation of the walk. I just can't wait to walk her again but have a feeling that she might not be with us for very long as someone has a Daizy shaped hole in their life just waiting to be filled. Heart fill with love.gif] Kiss of love.gif bighug.gif love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”