Luna Patterdale Terrier DofB 23.10.17 Monmouth

Dogs that have found their forever home
Karen25

Re: Luna Patterdale Terrier DofB 23.10.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Karen25 »

Luna and Spencer had a long walk together. Both seemed very relaxed in each other’s company. Luna is such an affectionate little girl. She has to stop at regular intervals for a cuddle. The only time there was any reaction was as a horse passed. This was a few barks and then forgotten to catch up with Spencer. She is a very sweet natured girl who really to deserves a loving home. Heart fill with love.gif]
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Luna is such an affectionate sole. She so loves human contact. She loves cuddles an kisses, climbing up so she can get as close as possible to her human.she also has training and responds to sit, no and paw.
Although she is not keen on wearing her muzzle she is happy for it to be put on. Today we walked with Spencer and Buddie. She is happy to be in the company of other dogs. Not sure if likes them getting too close to her when they are behind her but neither would I. This little girl is a cuddle monkey and would make someone a loving, loyal friend.
heleny

Post by heleny »

Luna and I have been enjoying twice weekly walks on a regular basis and I am becoming more and more fond of her. She is just so very, very affectionate. Today we did the circuit through the woods with Lynda and Tigga. Now Luna absolutely adores, admires and loves Tigga! She follows him gazing adoringly at him (mind you, he is very handsome) with her tail wagging and she sometimes can't believe his antics. Today they both had a great splash about in the river. For a reactive dog she is good with the other dogs from kennels but now quite so well behaved when we meet dogs not from the kennels. This is not a problem as she is a small, dinky patterdale and easy to distract and move on. Great little girl. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: love4.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

heleny wrote: Thu 10 Jun 2021 16:34 Luna and I have been enjoying twice weekly walks on a regular basis and I am becoming more and more fond of her. She is just so very, very affectionate. Today we did the circuit through the woods with Lynda and Tigga. Now Luna absolutely adores, admires and loves Tigga! She follows him gazing adoringly at him (mind you, he is very handsome) with her tail wagging and she sometimes can't believe his antics. Today they both had a great splash about in the river. For a reactive dog she is good with the other dogs from kennels but not quite so well behaved when we meet dogs not from the kennels. This is not a problem as she is a small, dinky patterdale and easy to distract and move on. Great little girl. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: love4.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Another great walk with lovely Luna today. She is just so affectionate so, after loads of cuddles, we went to the big paddock where she did loads of zommies. It was lovely to see her. Great little girl - her dog reactivity can be controlled and managed - she would make a great addition to a terrier experienced family. love4.gif love4.gif
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

Luna is such a sweet girl! I have had the pleasure of taking her out on a number of walks now and she has always been so friendly and affectionate whenever I've spent time with her.
IMG_17Jun2021at30522pm.png
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I have just started working as kennel staff a few days a week. I'll be honest I am a bit scared of terriers as I can't read them as well as bigger breeds and admire people who can.

Luna though is that sort of dog that just shines as soon as you meet them. She is beautiful yes, but as soon as she sees you she is welcoming. Only met her briefly but she is a treasure. love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

Lovely Luna had a great time on Friday running around after the rain had finally stopped!

IMG_20Jun2021at123024pm.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

heleny wrote: Thu 10 Jun 2021 16:34 Luna and I have been enjoying twice weekly walks on a regular basis and I am becoming more and more fond of her. She is just so very, very affectionate. Today we did the circuit through the woods with Lynda and Tigga. Now Luna absolutely adores, admires and loves Tigga! She follows him gazing adoringly at him (mind you, he is very handsome) with her tail wagging and she sometimes can't believe his antics. Today they both had a great splash about in the river. For a reactive dog she is good with the other dogs from kennels but not quite so well behaved when we meet dogs not from the kennels. This is not a problem as she is a small, dinky patterdale and easy to distract and move on. Great little girl. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: love4.gif
Nucasol

Post by Nucasol »

Having not taken the lovely Luna out for a few weeks, it was time to get reacquainted with this pint-sized poppet Patterdale, and she decided to grace Stan the Man with her company on a trip over to Smallfield. Luna is an extremely affectionate little dog and getting her leashed up and off the grounds was a very quick and easy process. Heading over down the bridle path, we were accompanied by a number of dragonflies and butterflies which the dogs did their best to ignore. Luna was excellent handling around the roads and, although slightly keen on giving a woof to some passers by, she was very manageable to walk and paired really well with Stan, who is a bit of a rounder look-a-like for her. Overall, a really good walk with Luna and, as you continue to spend time with her, she shows a greater level of trust and is a lot more responsive to commands as the walk goes on.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”