Stan Patterdale DofB 03.03.18 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
VeganLaura

Re: Stan Patterdale DofB 03.03.18 RRemedies Centre

Post by VeganLaura »

Stan and I have been on just a few walks together. He can be a little unsure and worried when I attach/detach his walking lead, but with a very calm, gentle and no fuss approach at all times, he has been able to relax and enjoy walking in the woods and visiting the stream. He's a lovely boy and good when passing other dogs.
IMG_17Jun2021at31706pm.jpg
Nucasol

Post by Nucasol »

Stan the Man was Stan the Gent as he provided a partner in crime to young Luna on our outing over to Smallfield. Walked by Rachel, once his initial "hunger hustle" is satisfied, he does trot along at an excellent pace, and we made good time around one of the more circuitous walks round the village. Stan coped with the usual barrage of challenges, and is particularly good at dealing with traffic. He gelled well with Luna and is just an all round good egg. Here's hoping that the many posts extolling the qualities of this super little Patterdale will deliver him his own home again shortly. He deserves it, he's ace!
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

stan enjoying cuddles with david today
IMG_4338.JPG
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

Stan was very pleased to have found a ball on our walk the other day, which he carried to the stream and played with in the water! He's a real cutie and loves his walks ❤️

45A1A80D-853D-4C23-AC17-8E5D294D7BCF_1_201_a_opt.jpg
Nucasol

Post by Nucasol »

Stan the Man was the beneficiary of Eddy's decision to go for a shorter walk today, pairing up first with Chase and then with the lovely Luna. Walk 1 was a trip through the woods up to the Horley estate, with Stan loving his time out with Mr Chase. These lads do gel well and are very familiar, having spent quite a few Saturday's out together as a mini pack.

Walk 2 over to Smallfield was equally as productive. Whilst Luna can be dog reactive, Stan isn't on her woofing list and she never reacted to this punchy little Patterdale. We enjoyed a pleasant trip around the loop and Stan returned back to kennels quite tired after his exertions.
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

I did try to tell Stan that the stick he found in the stream might be too large and heavy for him to carry back, but he assured me it wasn't... ☺️
IMG_6241_opt.jpg
IMG_6458_opt.jpg
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Stan for the first time today, he was easy to get out of the kennel, for a tiny dog he walks at a good pace. We walked through the woods and onto the common, little Stan stops now and then for a sniff, very well behaved at passing dogs, I look forward to getting to know Stan
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear Stan is doing well, this was my second walk with Stan today, we had a lovely long walk, he enjoyed stopping for sniffs in the long grass. He met a puppy on our walk, Stan greeted the puppy well, he responds well to dogs. I cannot resist giving him treats when he looks at me with his sweet eyes. I look forward to getting to know Stan a lot better bighug.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

stan is doing v well in kennels while he waits for his new home he seems a lot calmer these days when out and about and he seems especially good with other dogs - stan really seemed to enjoy his walk today with confirmed friends eddie & teddy
IMG_4907.JPG
IMG_4908.JPG
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

I walked Stan today he walks really well nothing seems to bother him i walk him 2or 3 times a week he does like his chicken i take him in the paddock each time i see him he loves his balls Once he trust you he is a friend for life

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”