Spencer Patterdale DofB 11.11.15 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
Elaine.scott1

Re: Spencer Patterdale DofB 11.11.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Spencer was in fine form today, we had a lovely walk in the woods, we were accompanied by, Marie, Laila and Bruno, all dogs were happy in each other's company, socially distanced of course!. Beautiful boy bighug.gif
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Walked little Spencer today he may be tiny but a big personalty walks very fast i have been teaching him to leave his ball for a piece of chicken he is doing very good he sits when you ask him with the right person he is willing to learn he just loves to be out walking
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Spencer and I were accompanied by Buskybear on our walk today, as usual Spencer was such a good boy when horse's, joggers and bikes passed us, thanks for a great walk Spencer Kiss of love.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Spencer and I were accompanied by Chad today, we had a brisk walk through the woods, Spencer found a large stick on the walk, he traded it in for treats, Spencer is such a pleasure to walk, for a tiny dog he has a big personality Heart fill with love.gif]
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

I decided to start mine and sweet little Spencer's walk last week, along the lane towards where the cars are parked, because there aren't many branches or sticks along the lane to distract him. He was a bit hesitant to walk in that direction at first, but once we got going he seemed to relax quite a bit and not feel the need so much to look out for something to pick up and carry.

We then turned back to head for the stream and as we walked through the kennel grounds he did manage to find a supersized tennis ball that I didn't actually think he'd be able to fit into his mouth... but sure enough he did!
Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 02_opt-2.png
Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 02_opt-3.png
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Spencer and I had a lovely walk with Maria and Benny, Spencer was happy to carry his ball the whole walk, he was not interested in sticks today, which was great as he was not stressed. Spencer is a delight to walk bighug.gif
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

Spencer and I enjoyed a walk to the stream earlier this week. He can get very excited if he goes too far into the water and tends to spin around in it! And so we went for a brief walk along the edge before he had a quick chew on his ball and headed back to the paddock for a good run around off lead and play. He's such a cutie and always full of energy! ❤️

IMG_6210_opt.jpg
IMG_6214_opt.jpg
IMG_6233_opt.jpg
Nucasol

Post by Nucasol »

With Spence being such a popular chap and having a whole host of regular walkers, it has been a while since we got a chance to take this engaging character out. However, with holidays kicking in, we were lucky enough to get to take Spencer out and he got a good session on one of our mystery tours with Luna. Across the fields and paths we went, with Spence ditching his comfort blanket tennis ball and just enjoying his time out on a new route. The new route got quite "rural" at certain points, meaning some creative paths being taken, not necessarily having been marked out previously. Spence seemed to love this and went jumping through thickets with glorious abandon. On the trip he also appeared puzzled by the sheer number of other animals, being stared out by goats, startled by deers and eyed warily by horses and cows.

Spencer is such a fun dog and a right cheeky rascal. Back at the kennels, and parched after his exertions, he drank a fair amount of water and then proceeds to muddy the bowl with his paw, making it a slurry for the next potential drinker. Bad form Spence!

Shading Spencer
Shading Spencer
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Dear little Spencer all he needs is a ball and lots of water walked him today he does the long walk at top speed then into the stream allso at top speed walks past dogs ok still learning to drop his ball for a bit of chicken but he will enjoys his time out
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

Spencer loves to be outside and is always so full of energy! However often during our walks he likes to take little breaks while he chews on his ball for a bit before we set off again 🎾
After a long walk and a splash around in the stream yesterday, he tried to dry himself off by having some fun rolling around in the grass 🤗
He's a dear little soul, I really hope he finds his forever home soon 🙏🏽❤️
Spencer_opt-3.jpg
Spencer_opt.jpg

Spencer_opt-2.jpg

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”