Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Please follow our dogs progress that are not ready for re homing.
NO HOMING QUESTIONNAIRES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DOGS IN THIS SECTION.
SarahMc

Re: Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahMc »

It was raining this morning and Ralph really wasn’t keen. As soon as we stepped outside he was trying to turn back round, it took some persuasion of treats to get him on a very short walk. Ralph had a sniff around, did his business and we had a wander so Ralph could stretch his legs!
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Had a lovely little walk with Ralphie on Sunday, unfortunately it did pour down when we were out and Ralph then decided he did not want to get soaked so we headed back to his room, he was so well behaved and lovely.It was so wet I couldn't take a photo but Ralph was looking very happy and well and he's ready for his cosy home !!!!

k2727.gif k2727.gif k2727.gif k2727.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Kiss of love.gif luckily it did not rain on Sunday for my walkies with little Ralphie , he was so pleased to see me and have a wander through the woods in the kennels grounds , we stopped for a bit by the river and I had a sit down while he had little bits of chicken as a treat.

Ralph takes treats so gently and will lick you hand afterwards.

Lovely boy , Ralph would love a cosy home very soon , so he can have some company ( but no walks in the rain 🤣) xxx
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Pic from Sunday, waiting patiently for chicken xXx
Come on , hand it over !
Come on , hand it over !
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Heart fill with love.gif] had a very enjoyable walkies with little Ralphy on Sunday , we went round the woods in the kennel grounds and he was so sweet , come on people Ralph needs a cosy home soon ! 💖
Jennymartin

Post by Jennymartin »

Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Little Ralph really surprised me today by being quite happy to go for a reasonable walk in truly awful weather! He is such fun to walk because he is so small you can literally hold his lead on one finger. He does like you to talk to him and explain which way you would like to go, and he is very quick to understand when you say "I can't go that way Ralph, humans won't fit through that gap!" I would love this little boy to find the home he needs with humans who understand his anxieties and quirks and know how to work with him to keep everyone happy. :smiley-chores002.gif:
Tania13

Post by Tania13 »

He sounds like such a lovely little lad. Can he live with other dogs? I wondered if he and Victor would be ok together? Or does he need to be the only dog in his new home? x
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

20201121_121545_copy_500x666.jpg
I forgot to post about Ralph from a couple of weeks back, oops!

I hadn't met dear little Ralph before and I approached him slowly to say hello, gave him a couple of treats and got going on our walk! He was a little slow to start but a little temptation by throwing treats a couple of feet in front of us on a couple of occasions was all that was needed.

He is very small, very sweet and really took his time to smell everything and mark all the way around. It is certainly not a brisk walk with little Ralph!

Sweet little boy!
Tania13

Post by Tania13 »

Jan Case wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:00 pm Little Ralph really surprised me today by being quite happy to go for a reasonable walk in truly awful weather! He is such fun to walk because he is so small you can literally hold his lead on one finger. He does like you to talk to him and explain which way you would like to go, and he is very quick to understand when you say "I can't go that way Ralph, humans won't fit through that gap!" I would love this little boy to find the home he needs with humans who understand his anxieties and quirks and know how to work with him to keep everyone happy. :smiley-chores002.gif:
Do you know if he could live with another dog in his new home? Wondered if he would be ok with Victor?

Return to “Dogs in Rehab prepping for homing......”