Lissie Jack Russell DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Lissie Jack Russell DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
lissie1DSCF4149a.jpg
Lissie's Story: Lissie has been sitting waiting for a Rescue place for over 6 months. Shje is good with people and children but apparently not good with animals i.e. dogs, cats or horses ...we will assess her once we settle her in. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Lissie is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Lissie is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
lissie2DSCF4140a.jpg
lissie3DSCF4142.jpg
lissie4DSCF4146.jpg
lissie5DSCF4152.jpg
Lissie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Oct 2019:

Lissie, jrt, lives people and children no good with other animals, (dogs cats horses!)

Lissie comes into our Rescue on the 26th March 2020
Lizzie.jpg
Lizzie1.jpeg

heleny

Re: Lissie Jack Russell DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

I met and walked this sweet little girl for the first time today. There must be someone out there who has no other pets and could give this diminutive little soul a lovely home. She was absolutely delighted to leave her pen and get out into the sunshine and fresh air and in typical terrier fashion loved having a sniff around in the undergrowth. We didn't meet any other dogs although she saw a few in the distance which did not phase her. Dear little Lissie - let's hope you don't spend too much time with us and hot paw it into your forever future home. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] :crossfingers.gif:

jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

last walk of the day and we took out the vvv sweet lissie for a slow stroll down the lane and round by the woods - our daughters goldie knows what gently means when taking a treat but you dont need any words with lissie no one takes a treat as gently as she does out of your hand good girl lissie - we came back to the woodland walk (nice too see no mud) for a few pics and a few cuddles and she was quite happy to stop for a rest and jump onto both our laps for a few strokes she really is a happy lassie who i would think wouldnt want too much walking and seems a v low maintenance doggie
IMG_5719.JPG
IMG_5731.JPG
IMG_5692.JPG
IMG_5728.JPG

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

I bet she will be walking alongside other dogs in no time with care and patience Kiss of love.gif

EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Little Lissie was desperately trying to get my attention today and so how could I deny this gorgeous little munchkin a walk. Lissie loves humans and although the leads were quickly clipped on when I strayed to set off for a our walk Lissie had other ideas and wouldn’t let me head off until we’d had a lovely little cuddle and fusses. After a quick cuddle she was happy to set off and explore the lane and woods on a nice little walk. Lissie is such a lovely walking partner. She loves to explore but regularly comes back to say hi 😀. We did see a couple of dogs on our walk and little Lissie was rather vocal when she spotted them but she was happy to keep moving at the same time. Lissie is just a loving little huddle of cuddliness and hopefully she will find her forever humans very soon as she is wasted in kennels.
Attachments
Cuddle time
Cuddle time
How cute are those ears
How cute are those ears
I’m just so cute and tiny
I’m just so cute and tiny

Stevesmj

Post by Stevesmj »

Missed my walk with the loverly lisse today. Emmanicole got there 1st blu1.gif
Lisse has a lot of love and trust in her.
Belly rub k2727.gif

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
:dog_running-186.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny »

Gorgeous photos and video of this lovely little lady. Today she was clamouring to get out of her pen as she wanted a sniff, a sight of a squirrel or two and a toilet break. We went round the woodland walk mid morning and then into the woods later in the day where she had a really great walk. She is a dear little dog - full of character and determination but my goodness me she can bark when she meets another dog. This is not difficult to deal with as we just carried on quickly - dogs in the distance were ok. Lovely little girl who needs the right home now. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny »

I knew that Lissie had had quite a long walk this morning but she was making a bit of a fuss in her pen so I took her out again this afternoon and she really enjoyed the walk. She has such a huge, gorgeous character wrapped up in that little body! She is affectionate and good fun. Mind you, her manners aren't always the best when she sees another dog! She is a sweet little girl who would be no bother to anyone and would make the most amazing little companion. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Gail

Post by Gail »

Lissie seems to be a lovely girl. Hope she finds the right family soon! Kiss of love.gif

Hilbs

Post by Hilbs »

I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely little lady today and adored her from the moment we met angel13.gif] .

She is just a lovely smily and very affectionate little dog and a great walking companion. She showed loads of interest in her surroundings making sure she hadn't missed any news flow that had gone before her and we both enjoyed watching the squirrels for a while. As some of the other walkers have mentioned - she is rather vocal when she sees other dogs but I didn't feel it was anything more than the usual terrier spirit of letting the world know she is only small in body. She had her say and we continued with no issues.

She is also very gentle when taking treats and I really hope she is snapped up quickly and given the love she so deserves and will no doubt give back multiple times more.

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”