George Patterdale x Staffie DofB 08.03.18 Aldershot

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

George Patterdale x Staffie DofB 08.03.18 Aldershot

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
kinggeorge1DSCF2530a.jpg
George's Story: George was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Welsh council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. George is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. George was in boarding kennels near Gatwick and now in foster as an only dog in Aldershot whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
kinggeorge2DSCF2524a.jpg
kinggeorge3DSCF2531.jpg
kinggeorge4DSCF2538.jpg
George's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: George is one of many Welsh dogs who need us

George, 18 month old blue Staffie. Friendly but selective with dogs.

George is coming 28th December 2019
Georgeblue.jpg

anne

Re: George Staffie x Patterdale DofB 08.03.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

George is a very friendly, delightful little chap. He happily went off for a walk with Charlotte and Elliot yesterday and on return, I caught up with them to take some photos. George was a superstar model, enjoying the opportunity to get some treats and have cuddles with Elliot.
kinggeorge6DSCF2534.jpg
kinggeorge5DSCF2537.jpg

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff writing: I met George today - what a delightful little boy. A little nervous of a stranger for a few seconds, then a treat or two, a cuddle and excitement when he realised it was walk time. He was beautifully behaved, keen to get on with it, but with frequent breaks for sniffs. He was very happy to be around/ or ignored, bigger dogs, but was not so happy near small terriers.
It was a pleasure to walk George and I look forward to our next meeting.

Kate

Post by Kate »

Oh my god Gorgeous Georgeous!! Think I might have to start walking again, can't cope with all the dogs on here, I want all of them! Heart fill with love.gif]

Susan72

Post by Susan72 »

What a gorgeous boy George is, he was such a happy chap when I went into his kennels giving me a little dance as I tried to get his leads on! Super friendly and a really easy walk, he’s just happy to be out and about and he loved all the smells in the woods. We met quite a few dogs on our travels and some he ignored and some bothered him but even those that did were more of a whimper than anything else. He’s just a little bundle of fun and hopefully won’t have to wait too long for his new home.

anne

Post by anne »

love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
georgeDSCF2774.jpg

ElayneN

Post by ElayneN »

Aww little pocket rocket George was so excited to come out walking today, waited nicely while I attached his leads, then we were off. He just couldn't quite decide which way to head, or what to look at and sniff first 0002.gif]
So well behaved, very light on the lead as he's really tiny. A few times when we came close to other dogs, he'd speedily reverse to retreat behind my legs, then bounce forward again like the playful puppy he is, a bit wary but wanting to play. Funniest thing watching him check out a plastic water pipe by the roadworks, he wasn't at all sure of it, decided it was to be treated with extreme caution!
George is such an affectionate little boy, he loved it when we stopped for cuddles love4.gif
He's the most beautiful blue staffie colour, in a mini size and with the cutest little face - he's going to be a real heart stealer when his forever family come along Heart fill with love.gif]

ElayneN

Post by ElayneN »

Aww little pocket rocket George was so excited to come out walking today, waited nicely while I attached his leads, then we were off. He was quite skittish, just couldn't quite decide which way to head, or what to look at and sniff first 0002.gif]
So well behaved, very light on the lead as he's really tiny. A few times when we came close to other dogs, he'd speedily reverse to retreat behind my legs, then bounce forward again like the playful puppy he is, a bit wary but wanting to play. Funniest thing watching him check out a plastic water pipe by the roadworks, he wasn't at all sure of it, decided it was to be treated with extreme caution!
George is such an affectionate little boy, he loved it when we stopped for cuddles love4.gif
He's the most beautiful blue staffie colour, in a mini size and with the cutest little face - he's a real heart stealer, going to make his forever family very happy Heart fill with love.gif]

MaddieH

Re: George Patterdale x Staffie DofB 08.03.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by MaddieH »

This boy has totally and utterly captured my heart! He is loving and cheeky at the same time. Although he can tend to reach for other dogs whilst on the lead, I am 100% confident with a little training and experience, he will be just fine. I tried to upload a video of George and I in the cuddle hut. He just wanted to kiss and cuddle non stop. He is simply amazing and whoever adopts him will be just as lucky to have him, as he is to have them Heart fill with love.gif] XxX
George 2 SMALL.jpg
George (2) SMALL.jpg

coffeepot12

Re: George Patterdale x Staffie DofB 08.03.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by coffeepot12 »

George came for an overnight stay with us a couple of weekends ago, as described by others he is a bit of a pocket rocket eager to get out and explore all of the new sights and sounds he can and keep busy/

He was good with us and the children and is very definitely a people person, he loves snuggling up on the sofa next to somebody and that is when he is at his most content.
george 2.jpg
We took him out on a couple of walks, some dogs he was ok with and others not, so it would be better to try and take him where he is not likely to encounter many off lead dogs as he doesn't like when they come up unwelcomed in to his personal space. He does love the outdoors and the opportunity to get out and about and join in with everyone. He walks at a brisk pace keen to take in as much as he can and it is so nice to see him enjoying himself.

George is a super boy who loves his humans and with the right environment would make a lovely addition. I hope he finds his forever home soon.
george 3.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”