Edward (Eddie) JRT DofB 01.06.13 Somerset

Dogs that have found their forever home
jan&nick

Re: Eddie JRT DofB 01.06.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by jan&nick »

jan had a great sunday early morning walk with little eddie accompanied by teddy and betty he needed a bit of carry early doors altho i think he just wanted a few cuddles really always so v well behaved and he loves other dogs to walk with he is such a star dog and i couldnt resist taking him on the woodland walk for extra eddie cuddles and cheese he really is the most easiest and amiable dog you could ever meet
IMG_5392.JPG
heleny

Post by heleny »

Amazing photo - thank you Jan and Nick. Eddie really is a great little dog - he loves his walkers and they all comment on how great he is. He has the sweetest nature and appreciates everything people do for him. Love him! love4.gif
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Eddie was his usual cuddly self today. We sat on a bench for a while and had a short walk around the woods. His winter coat is now on and he’s the softest ever! Such a cutie!
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Eddie made a beeline for the paddock where he was able to wander around and sit on our laps for cuddles. He has the cutest smile!
IMG_20211110_161854s.jpg
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Eddie was in good spirits today and he made a beeline straight for the paddock to sniff about and have a few cuddles. He’s such a quiet and good natured little chap. He would be a great addition to the right sofa!
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

Darling sweet Eddie truly is such a wonderful little dog ❤️ He's the most loveable little character and is incredibly affectionate 🥰
If there's one thing he loves more than anything when I take him out, it's stopping for lots of back strokes and cuddles! 😁

Eddie.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif Heart fill with love.gif]
EmmaNicole

Re: Eddie JRT DofB 01.06.13 Sutton Foster

Post by EmmaNicole »

I had the special honour of taking Eddie to meet Lucy, William and their little pack of terriers Luca, Cracker and Cherry. Eddie was super good on the journey there and curled up on the seat next to me watching the world go by. On arrival we started with human intros and Eddie politely said hello as we all went for a little walk and got acquainted. We then started intros to the gang starting with Cracker. The boys were instantly comfortable with each other and so we were quickly moving on to introducing Luca and then little Cherry. All 4 walked along happily together, feeling and smelling each out along the way and what a merry little bunch they looked prancing along. We were soon heading to the garden so the dogs could get to know each other more freely, again starting with the utterly adorable Cracker. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Eddie run before but he was having a ball zooming round the garden with his new friend :dog_running-186.gif:. Next it was Luca’s turn and the 3 of them were immediately happy just milling around getting to know each other better. positivo1.gif Finally little Cherry came to join in the fun and at this stage it was obvious to see that Eddie was feeling very comfortable with his new friends and took all their little quirks and barks in his stride, instinctively understanding his new terrier friends bravo1.gif. Brian the cat made an appearance in the kitchen and Eddie was as cool as a cucumber and totally not bothered by this feline addition. roflmao.gif There was only one thing left to do and that was to get some photos and say my goodbyes to dear little Eddie, leaving him to get to know his new friends better heyhey.gif bighug.gif. Eddie is a dear little dog loved by many at the kennels and I’m sure they, like me wish all the happiness he so deserves. bighug.gif Kiss of love.gif

I hear Eddie is already making himself at home and will be having Goose for his dinner love4.gif
All smiles
All smiles
Cherry was a little camera shy
Cherry was a little camera shy
61684C29-0FA5-46D7-AC3A-47C92DEDD764.jpeg
6ECCF7FB-5D45-48DF-AEE7-016481DBD1CB.jpeg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Bless you Eddie for giving me the privilege of your friendly, affectionate, lovely company over the last two years. Be the little star that you are and shine in your lovely new family. love4.gif
Last edited by heleny on Sat 18 Dec 2021 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

what a great xmas present for all his dedicated walkers - way to go boy a home you really deserve and make sure you show them what a great dog and good boy you can be (love the pics & video)-- eddie xxxxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”