Jeremy Patterdale DofB 07.05.18 Guildford Kenns

xxlynne

Jeremy Patterdale DofB 07.05.18 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:18 pm

Current Status: Available
jeremy1DSCF9770a.jpg
Jeremy's Story: Jeremy was found abandoned and unclaimed within a NW England council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Jeremy is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Jeremy is in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
jeremy2DSCF9753.jpg
jeremy3DSCF9775.jpg
jeremy4DSCF9749.jpg
jeremy5DSCF9780.jpg
Jeremy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 06. 09.19: Lynne any chance you can help some Patterdales? Ekk

Jeremy: A chocolate coloured male Patterdale who is chipped but the chip has not been registered. He will need a rescue space by 12.09 is not cat friendly.

Jeremy comes mid September
Jeremy.jpg

anne

Re: Jeremy Patterdale DofB 07.05.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 pm

Jeremy is a very sweet, friendly little Patterdale. He walks really nicely on the lead, loves attention and cuddles and would be a delightful little companion for some lucky family.
jeremy6DSCF9782.jpg
jeremy7DSCF9785.jpg

SarahW

Post by SarahW » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:04 pm

Without doubt the best Jeremy I have ever met! Love the name, love the dog. He is so friendly, he seems very young and just a happy lovely boy, who gives the best pattie cuddles. love4.gif love4.gif

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:09 pm

SarahW

Post by SarahW » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:05 am

Jeremy snuffling around in the woods doing what patties do!

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

jan&nick

Post by jan&nick » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:55 pm

we took out the very friendly jeremy with logan yesterday and altho we walked them apart jeremy wasnt going to be happy until he had said "hello" to logan so we let him and both dogs were v happy to have company on their walk - jeremy was a very lively and busy boy on his stroll around and likes to stop for treats and cuddles at regular intervals he is another great addition to the RR pattie family and should prove popular with walkers
P1040364.JPG
P1040359.JPG

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:00 pm

what an absolute sweetheart Jeremy is, you get a lovely welcome from him, he is eager to get out on his walk. Jeremy is such an easy boy to walk, stops for sniff and munch of grass. He passed several dogs, such a good boy no reaction at all. He seems to very young, he is interested in his surroundings and very responsive to his walker. I hope that Jeremy's forever home comes soon Heart fill with love.gif]

Nurse Flo

Re: Jeremy Patterdale DofB 07.05.18 Guildford Kenns

Post by Nurse Flo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:50 pm

Wowsers!
Little Jez has arrived at Guildford so it was time to show him the busy world that exists outside the kennel gates.
I got THE friendliest of welcomes in his kennel even though I was a complete stranger and once all saddled up we were off.
We walked with Bruno Staff and his walker and Jez was impeccabaly behaved.
He is young and keen and oh so happy to be alive which of course resulted in a lovely walk.
We met some other on lead dogs whom little Jeremy showed interest in but I thought in a positive way.
All in all, he’s a joy and as an added bonus he was a silent little Pattie today with no need to “talk” - he just smiled at everything and everyone.

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:21 pm

Oh I SO agree with Nurse Flo!!! I took little Jez out yesterday. He came bounding out and wanted cuddles first - of course happy to oblige. We went off for a walk along the towpath. We met SO many people who instantly Jeremy wagged his tail and sat down and nearly everyone said what a gorgeous boy he was and could they stroke him. I was telling them all about how Jeremy needs his furever home. We came across 2 off lead dogs who bounded up to Jeremy without any warning (owners further down) but he was such a good boy and said hello to them so nicely. When their owner came and they went off he wanted to go with them! Jez constantly comes back for a cuddle, his coat is so soft and he reminds me so much of a Teddy Bear, he is so affectionate. He found the river quite strange, he kept stopping to look at the water but did not want to go in (it was sunny but cold!), as four canoeists came up river he was on his hind legs having a good look which caused laughter from the canoeists. I think Jeremy would easily be a dog who would love to go running with you, being a nice day there were so many joggers along the towpath and as they jogged past the pace between myself and Jeremy was heightened he was on a mission! It was a total delight taking him out and I felt sad to take him back. However he sat on my knee and then gave me a lick and off he went happy as anything to his kennel. This lad is only young and would love to be in his own home with his humans who could cuddle him and love him as much as he does to you. An absolute diamond and if not homed soon hope to walk you again Jez. Heart fill with love.gif] angel13.gif]

dymphnae

Post by dymphnae » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:59 pm

Jeremy is a little smasher! Very easy on the lead, affectionate, obedient and super friendly with everyone he meets. Can't believe he hasn't flown into a new home yet, I'm sure it won't be too long, little man.

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”