Snoop Jack Russell DofB 2017 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Snoop Jack Russell DofB 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:00 pm

Current Status: Available
snoop1aDSCF9284.jpg
Snoop's Story: Snoop was a hand in from a family as he had become protective on his female owner. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Snoop will be neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Snoop is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
snoop2DSCF9292.jpg
snoop3DSCF9297a.jpg
snoop4DSCF9282.jpg
Snoop's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Another Rescue asked us to help Snoop whio is in a pound with no offers as he had become protective of his female owner

Snoop comes on the 7th September 2019
Snoop1.jpg

anne

Re: Snoop Jack Russell DofB 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:27 am

Snoop is a dear little, quirky character. His tail is huge and fluffy for such a small chap.
Snoop was out enjoying himself with Sarah when I caught up with them to take some photos. Snoop obligingly strutted his stuff and was quick to come over to make friends.
snoop5DSCF9278a.jpg
snoop6DSCF9301.jpg
enjoying a scratch
enjoying a scratch
snoop8DSCF9280a.jpg

heleny

Post by heleny » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:57 am

Lovely photos of this stunning little terrier. I met Snoop today for the first time and I really enjoyed my walk with him. He is a great little dog - walks well and enjoys sniffs along the way. He is seriously endearing - gorgeous little face and lovely fluffy tail! He got a bit barky when he saw another dog but maybe that was because that dog got very barky with him. I don't think it would be too much of a problem for any potential owner and I hope this little chap finds that owner soon. :crossfingers.gif: positivo1.gif

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Just being a typical terrier ....everything crossed he doesnt have to wait long for his forever home bighug.gif

JamesShears

Post by JamesShears » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:57 pm

I had a great time meeting/walking Snoop today. I got loads of kisses when i entered his kennel, then off out for a walk.

He was a bit barky around some other dogs, but once i got him close to me and crouched down to give him some fuss as they passed he stopped immediately. Other than that he was absolutely perfect on his walk.

We popped into the paddock for a quick run around off lead after and he loved it. So keen to have cuddles and run around.

Snoops fur is so soft which makes his cuddles even better, he is more than happy to sit on your lap for some nice scratches too.
Attachments
20190927_145124-01.jpeg
20190927_145323-01.jpeg
20190927_144703-01.jpeg
20190927_144830-01.jpeg
20190927_153640-01.jpeg
20190927_153509-01.jpeg
20190927_153518-01.jpeg

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:30 am

How remiss of me not to post this pic and video after my walk with Snoop the other week - think you’ll enjoy watching him walk, he had a lovely wiggle love4.gif
Enjoying a drink in the stream
Enjoying a drink in the stream

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:04 pm

So I’m not usually someone who walks out smaller guests but thanks to a bad shoulder I’m getting to know our smaller friends and wow they are really cute. Yesterday I took the lovely snoop for a very relaxing stroll. This little fella has got it all looks, manners (walks lovely on the lead and checks in with walker) and personality. He really is a lovely, cuddly, handsome little chap but he’s not liking the kennel environment at all and would much prefer a comfy sofa. Could it be yours.
Attachments
Lovely little sit in eaxchange for sausage
Lovely little sit in eaxchange for sausage

Lucym

Post by Lucym » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:57 pm

Lovely Snoop, full of beans on our walk today. It was a bit miserable with the rain but it didn't stop this little chap having a good time being out and about. No pulling on the lead but barkey when he saw other dogs. He was keen to interact with me and loved all the treats and cuddles. Really a sweet boy love4.gif

LindaS

Post by LindaS » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Snoop was a first for me today and Snoop does like to greet with two paws on you and given he is long way down, I got down to his height and then got snuggle cuddled enthusiastically. He saw the leads and ran straight to the back gate, but then realised I hadn't attached them …. ran back to me, gave a little lick of the hand to say 'please come on' we got ready and off we went for an explore. We went towards the offices and he then showed how good he was at crossing the road, so we went along the path alongside the main road for a fair while - Snoop was faultless walking, we had all types of vehicles pass us and he found it very easy … he walked to heal the whole way along the path!! We then went down a track to a farm and he enjoyed all the smells, but no pulling. Snoop loves being talked to and his fluffy tail wags at this. Extremely easy little guy, he even passed strangers easily (lots of praise given). He did bark at RR Phoebe once back close to the kennels, but he was easy to move on.
Snoop.jpg
Just look at the fluffy tail!
Just look at the fluffy tail!
Snoop 3.jpg

Shay_1

Post by Shay_1 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:49 am

Snoopy 0028.gif

I absolutely adore your cute personality, love4.gif
You are a very gentle soul 1:1 and adore the cuddles, play with rope toys, being with a walker going on outings that are quiet.
You love nothing better ten cuddling up on a sofa and just being able to snooze. Your petite size drew me to you, and you are just adorable!! Heart fill with love.gif]

Snoop is pawtastic at
✅SIT,
✅WAIT,
✅DANCE ON BACK LEGS- (found that out today!!)
He is very patient on walks when we have to wait for other dogs to pass, just stops and sits down 😱 ! Well done Snoopy thumbs.gif
You could honestly go for miles running or walking, regardless of your size - you have springer spaniel in you, so that is probably where you get that energy and constantly running from. You LOVE balls, anything to chase, likes to be inquisitive and go snoop snout searching for treats, balls in hedges and various other things, like smelling out things down holes in the muddy ground... roflmao.gif

Your doing very well in kennels and your not a fan when I leave your kennel but were working on distracting you with a barrow bone!!

bighug.gif

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”