Benny Patterdale DofB 01.10.18 Guildford Kenns

chloe_stockwell

Re: Benny Patterdale DofB 01.10.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by chloe_stockwell » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:56 pm

Benny was settled into a room just next to the volunteers' area and he gave everyone those gooey eyes whenever someone went passed his room 😍 I felt very lucky to have him added onto my list of doggies to walk on Saturday.

The first 5 minutes involved lots if cuddles with me sitting on the floor with little Benny boy. He was a little wary at first but it took no time at all for him to warm up and show off his smile!

He needed a short walk due to a sore paw so we trundled around the rescue grounds making a couple of laps through the woods and a stroll through the grassy areas. He was a little timid again and liked to look up at me for reassurance as if to say "I dont know this way, is it safe?". But he was so obedient and became more comfortable as time went by.

Then it was back to him room for some more cuddles and a couple of treats with no snatching at all. I later popped in again to check up on him and he looked soooo comfy all snuggled in his bed. A little sweet thing just needing a little TLC! 😊

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:34 am

Benny often enjoys cuddles with the kennel team on their breaks, especially whilst the weather was nice - here he is having snuggles with Paige :D
4216C66B-D176-45DB-BB6C-3991282F6BE5.jpeg
3C8F4AB5-B0A8-4BC4-ACA0-1EC83B45FCBB.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

heleny

Post by heleny » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:47 pm

What a totally dear little dog is Benny. It was my first walk with this diminutive little chap and such an enjoyable walk it was. He set off very briskly, greeting other walkers on the way to the woods. Benny is clearly a popular little chap and I can see why. He allowed me to carry him over the mud and smothered me with hugs as I did so. Lovely little boy. To be honest, I am a bit surprised he is still in kennel care. I look forward to walking him again. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]

heleny

Post by heleny » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:56 pm

I walked Benny again today - great little chap. He was happy to be carried (and cuddled) over the mud and behaved himself perfectly throughout the walk. He loves sniffs, smells of the outside, munching on grass and a fairly brisk walk. Let's hope his new home comes along soon.

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:33 am

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:54 am

This little dog must be one of the most lovely little terriers it has ever been my privilege to meet. He loves being cuddled, being taken out for walks, human company and interaction of any kind. He is not so good when he sees another dog but he is so diminutive that it is easy to divert him. Apart from that his behaviour on walks is brilliant. Benny is not going to like the cold of winter in kennel care and is certainly not going to like the extra noise of the fireworks which will inevitably come this weekend. If you are an experience terrier person this little dog would be perfect for you to take home. love4.gif love4.gif :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Jojokate

Re: Benny Patterdale DofB 01.10.18 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojokate » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:30 pm

Couldn’t agree more Heleny. I spent some time with him today on our xmas card photo shoot and he was superb.
So gentle and lovely . Come on Bennys home

Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:43 pm

I have been waiting to meet this little chap ever since he arrived in rescue. That little face .... Today I got to walk Benny. He is the most adorable little chap you could wish to meet. So well behaved for a young dog, he was very patient having his little jacket removed, harness on. He leaves his kennel really calmly. Loves to roll in the grass rubbing his back! Very easy to walk and if you pick him up (which he seems happy with) he's lighter and smaller than most ladies handbags! Heart fill with love.gif] Benny would love a nice home.

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Diddy Benny has to be one of the smallest Patties I have seen!! Jo walked Benny alongside Jeremy whom I was walking. We went on a very long walk to give the boys a long exercise. Benny absolutely loves rolling in the grass and seriously every opportunity is taken by him to do so. He was making so many people laugh who were out on such a lovely day yesterday. The constant voice of Jo "Benny get up come on walk with Jeremy" and Benny just throwing himself down for another roll. He may be a small boy but he is large with the character. He likes to let everyone know he is there and as joggers and cyclists passed by he gave a bark to say"hi its me". He is only a baby and really needs to have a home to call his own, he will keep you laughing and that is one thing that is so important. Gorgeous little boy xxx Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”