Luna Patterdale DofB 14.01.15 Tenterden Kent

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Luna Patterdale DofB 14.01.15 Tenterden Kent

Post by xxlynne » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:33 pm

Current Status: Homed
luna1DSCF7814.jpg
Luna's Story: Luna was joined a Jack Russell terrier bitch at 6 months old. They were both neutered and cared for, but they hadn't been getting along for about 8 months now, though her family has really tried. 2 terrier bitches together; you are very lucky if it works. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place. Luna is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Luna was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
luna2DSCF7794.jpg
luna3DSCF7799.jpg
luna4DSCF7811.jpg
luna5DSCF7803.jpg
Luna's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We have been asked to help Luna

Luna comes on the 28th July 2019
Luna.jpg
Luna4.jpg
Luna6.jpg
Luna1.jpg

anne

Re: Luna Patterdale DofB 14.01.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:53 pm

Luna is a sweet little girl. She jumped on my lap as soon as I crouched down in her kennel to attach a lead. Her tail never stopped wagging and she enjoyed all the fuss during her photo shoot and happily trotted around the woods with Mayli (dog) following.
Kisses for Louise.
Kisses for Louise.
so pretty!
so pretty!
luna8DSCF7823.jpg

anne

Post by anne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:02 pm

Luna is such a sweet, entertaining little girl. I carried her out of the kennel block this morning and she was raring to go. She walked behind Scooby and made me laugh, as she stopped to sniff everywhere Scooby had marked and then realised she was being left behind and ran as fast as her little legs could carry her to catch up with Scooby. I think she rather took a shine to Scooby. love4.gif

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Oh she is lovely Heart fill with love.gif]

xxlynne

Re: Luna Patterdale DofB 14.01.15 Tenterden Kent

Post by xxlynne » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:54 pm

A long journey on a very hot day didn't dissuade Debbie and Peter from coming to meet littlle Luna. They we ver pleased with the little soul and she was soon in their arms heading back home
IMG_4842.JPG
Kiss of love.gif

MandaTK

Re: Luna Patterdale DofB 14.01.15 Tenterden Kent

Post by MandaTK » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:48 pm

I am super pleased for Luna walked her today by default (don't ask!!!). But happy I did she walked with homer, tizer and Juan and was a diamond. Happy happy little girl pleased I got to walk her x xxx be happy little one xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”