Beverley Terrier x DofB 2011 Dormansland

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Beverley Terrier x DofB 2011 Dormansland

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
beverly1DSCF5548.jpg
Beverley's Story: Beverley was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Northern council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Beverley is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Beverley was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
beverly2DSCF5544.jpg
beverly3DSCF5541.jpg
beverly4DSCF5556.jpg
Beverley's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 02.06.19 Hi Lynne,

Asking if you have any spaces. I have lost one dog this week already and don't want to lose anymore. I have these dogs currently looking- all poundies and all at risk
"8 year old terrier girl. Adores people but not keen on other dogs"
Carolynx

Beverley comes into our Rescue on Sunday the 9th June 19
Beverley.jpg
anne

Re: Beverley Terrier x DofB 2011 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

What a little sweetie. I went to get Beverley out and she was friendly and happy and keen. As soon as she was outside her nose went down and in typical terrier fashion she was on a sniff mission. Debbie took the lead and Beverley strutted her stuff for the camera and then with a new collar fitter, she happily went off on her walk with Debbie.
beverly5DSCF5551.jpg
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Beverley for the first time this afternoon, she is such a friendly girl and was keen to go out walking. She makes adorable little noises along the way enjoying stopping once in a while sniffing the new smells. Despite having little short legs she walks at a good pace, she wasn't frightened of any traffic that passed by including big lorries. Beverley is a lovely easy girl to take out walking, I shall certainly look forward to taking her out again. love4.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

jan took out beverley on wednesday and she seems a super little terrier - v easy to get out walks v nicely loves a few cuddles think she would make a great little addition to someones family
IMG_1793.JPG
Judy

Post by Judy »

Beverley and I enjoyed another good walk this afternoon. She is such an easy girl, she doesn't try to door dash but just waits patiently whilst having the leads attached. It was quite wet and muddy in places which didn't worry this little girl despite having short legs. She is such good company and seems to have a happy disposition. love4.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

the very affable beverley was more than happy to come on a little walk with riley today - she always seems v good natured and seemed to enjoy rileys company - we think both these two terriers are star dogs and hope beverley finds her new family v soon
IMG_1904.JPG
IMG_1919.JPG
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Beverley is a sweetie. For the last couple of weeks she has helped me introduce new volunteers to walking for our rescue. I’ve seen no edge to her, happy to walk with another dog (safe distance apart) and does her very best to catch up with them - her little legs having to work twice as hard as the staffy in front, bless her. When we had a little rest and a cup of tea, we went and got her back out. She loves company and sat happily with other walkers - no reaction to passing dogs - just content to be fussed and to go to each person for a treat.....smart girl. Beverley is a little poppet - easy for a terrier. Xx
With a new volunteer.
With a new volunteer.
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Beverley is just the sweetest little girl love4.gif
I snuck in a walk yesterday with this darling and she really is just wonderful.
Beverley was so very pleased to be going for a walk and was super calm and gentle on the lead, of which I was very appreciative of being my 5th dog to walk.
She did make me smile, I offered her a treat which she took tentatively, once she realised how tasty they were she was looking for more, cheeky girl love4.gif
We visited the stream, I wasn't too sure but she loved it, went right in for a paddle.
Beverley has a way of looking at you which will make your heart melt.
So until her most perfect forever home comes along I reckon that the walkers will be queuing up to walk this lovely girl 😊
xxlynne

Re: Beverley Terrier x DofB 2011 Dormansland

Post by xxlynne »

Charlie came and collected little Beverley today to take her on an adventure! I do know we were instructed to clean her kennel and offer it to another homeless angel...Charlie will tell all Heart fill with love.gif]
Charlie

Re: Beverley Terrier x DofB 2011 Dormansland

Post by Charlie »

Beverley Home2.JPG
It was my pleasure to introduce Beverley and June this afternoon, she has recently lost lovely Bustle her JRT and was hoping to find a new companion...
Oscar came for a walk with us so we could explore Beverley's dog skills (no nonsense thank you :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: but fine if you're ok with that!)
Beverley Home1.JPG
Beverley felt very much at home and a perfect match for June love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”