Hardy JRT DofB 28.11.15 Salfords

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Hardy JRT DofB 28.11.15 Salfords

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF5182.jpghardy.jpg
Hardy's Story: Hardy's family struggled with him as he is a little 'sharp' and has bitten when fussed. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Hardy is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Hardy was in boarding kennels near Gatwick then in foster as an only pet whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF5150.jpghardy.jpg
DSCF5140.jpghardy.jpg
DSCF5165.jpghardy.jpg
's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Hardy needs a terrier r=experienced family who can respect him and his declared space and not over fuzz him he is his own man.
Hardy1.jpg
Hardy6.jpg
Hardy.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Hardy JRT DofB 28.11.15 Ownhome comes 28th

Post by xxlynne »

A few more pictures
Hardy3.jpg
Hardy2.jpg
Hardy4.jpg
anne

Re: Hardy JRT DofB 28.11.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

DSCF5161.jpghardy.jpg
DSCF5147.jpghardy.jpg
Shoura

Post by Shoura »

Sounds just like Fredds! Hands Off! 😂😂😂
SM&JA

Post by SM&JA »

Walked Hardy today, lovely boy on a long lead, listened well and very clean. Big bark :) Heart fill with love.gif]
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

My first walk with Hardy yesterday. I had a lovely welcome from him as I entered his kennel but was mindful not to fuss him. The smell of my own JRT's and a few sausage treats and I think Hardy thought that I was ok. We shared our walk with Teresa who was walking Roxxy staffie. Hardy took no notice of Roxxy and the pair of them walked really well together the entire walk. Hardy is a typical terrier boy who is busy, busy, busy out on his walks. He is full of energy but doesn't pull, he likes to get the most out of his walks. I did find that he was reactive to some cars and he certainly didn't like the cyclists that passed by. Hardy will need a terrier aware family who will keep him safe with exit management. A lovely boy who I found great fun and great company. xx
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Met Hardy for the first time yesterday... he loves sausages and was quite happy as I quitely clipped his leads on and we went outside. Hardy was a joyful pingy ball! So happy. He bounced along, hunted smells, met a deer AND a fox, loved jumping logs, × 100!!! Enthusiastic but hopeless at finding sausage treats but thoroughly enjoyed searching for them!!! (He trampled more than he ate).He's a beautiful boy who really engages. Despite his enthusiasm, he only jumped up once at me and respected a quiet, firm 'No'. Cant wait to walk him again, he'll make a great addition to someone's life Heart fill with love.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Hardy for the first time this afternoon, he really is such a friendly boy providing he isn't over fussed. I had no problems clipping his leads on apart from his excitement to be going out and so was wriggling around which was understandable. He is a typical terrier very alert and doesn't miss anything moving about. Despite his excitement he didn't bark but was just keen to explore and smell out new smells. When we got back to the kennel he was very good when I offered him sausage treats. Hardy is a lovely lively happy soul. love4.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

nice walk with hardy boy today he is what i would call a v busy boy when hes out he loves sniffing and is no slouch in the walking stakes and seemed to enjoy an extra long walk - look forward to taking this sweetie out again
P1040076.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

hardy is another vastly improving dog at the kennels - he was v nervous when he first came into kennels and wasnt too happy having his leads put on - but nowadays he is more than happy being "saddled" up and is just happy to see you and to be going out he happily trotted round with the now homed derek and has now gone on to our "a" list for walking he has a lot of potential and we hope he is spotted soon
P1040119.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”