Roco Patterdale DofB 2015 Welwyn Garden City

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Elaine.scott1

Re: Roco Patterdale DofB 2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Jan walked Roco with me on a supported walk, as usual my favourite boy was eager to get out. We spotted a couple of deer in the woods, Roco was mesmerized, he stood very still and watched them for a while. Then back to having cuddles and treats on his walk. Jan was very taken with Roco, as he is such a loveable little lad, let's hope his forever home comes soon, this lad is wasted in kennels Kiss of love.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Roco is a star of a little dog - absolutely beautiful with his shiny black coat and gorgeous face with a personality that matches his beauty. He is such a lovely boy. He is always easy to walk - although he can be a bit of a playful rascal when you put his harness on as he is so pleased to see you. He is very happy to walk with other dogs - the main thing is his cuddles. Roco just loves cuddles and will run back for them every so often during a week. He loves them almost as much as treats which he takes well. I cannot understand why this gem of a dog is still in kennel care. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

yes agreed roco is a total all round brilliant pattie - very excited to be going out he soon calmed down and walked with eddie in his usual placid way and as always he liked to stop many times for cuddles and even when eddie got close didnt flinch just carried on in his v relaxed manner - roco has really improved from when he first arrived nerves seem completely gone and his great character and sweet nature have come shining thru - he will make a great family dog
IMG_4280.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely walk with my favourite boy, we walked with Karen and Tommy, both dogs ignored each other, Roco was his usual happy self, I love having cuddles him him. Roco ticks all the boxes, dog friendly, people friendly, very affectionate, loves walking, come on Rocos family this dear little lad is wasted in kennels 0077.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

roco is so confident these days and walks v nicely with little eddie, you never hear a cross bark from either dog - he doesnt mind a longer walk as long as its interspersed with many cuddles and a few treat stops - he is one superstar of a pattie surely his home will come soon
IMG_4481.JPG
IMG_4486.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Rocco and I were accompanied by April on a taster with Leeanne and Zippy. Roco was very excited to be going out, we had a lovely walk down the lane, then back to the woods near the kennels, Roco loves to stop in the woods looking for birds and squirrels, bless him. We had a few cuddles and treats before Roco went back to his kennel. Love this dear little lad, I do hope his forever home comes soon bravo1.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Roco is a lovely little patterdale and stunning to look at with his gorgeous face and his shiny black hair. His nature is as stunning as his looks - Tricia walks him twice weekly while I walk Zippy and the two have become friends. I love the way Roco rushes back every so often to Tricia and reaches up for cuddles and reassurance. He doesn't like the heavy goods traffic on the roads but there again neither do I. Apart from that he is such an easy little dog to walk and would enrich most homes I would think. Someone is seriously missing out on this little dog's company. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
Shay_1

Post by Shay_1 »

Ooohh Roco,
What a lovely welcome I got from you buddy - my heart actaully melts when i get that gentle and happy tail wag and a smooch from you.

You were excellent today, going for a walkies around kennels and through the woods. Walks beautifully on leads, no trouble to harness, stands very still while sorting out harness and leads, despite having a noisy chatty neighbour next to you. You are so so gentle, reminds me of a spaniel temperament - a perfect companion some day. You have such a gorgeous coat, we are all so lucky to walk you, enjoys fuss and will gie you attention back and will ask for more !!
Pawfect roco!! Heart fill with love.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

My favourite boy was eager to get out for a walk, we were accompanied by Karen and Tommy, both dogs walked well together, we walked through the woods into Horley, dear Roco does not mind the mud and puddles. Roco stopped for treats and cuddles, such an affectionate boy. Roco loves to great all the walkers, wonderful little lad Heart fill with love.gif]
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

jan took roco out accompanied by eddie and boy do these two get on well eddie might bark at some other dogs but never at roco who is as laid back as you can get once on his walk - as all regular roco walkers know he loves his cuddles stopping regularly for head sctratches and strokes once roco likes you ure his friend for life - cant believe this friendly well behaved good natured strikingly looking pattie is still in kennels someone is really missing out on a topdog
IMG_4792.JPG
IMG_4779.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”