Cola & Ted (Red) Patterdale siblings DofB 05.10.12 Putney

Dogs that have found their forever home
jan&nick

Re: Cola & Red Patterdale siblings DofB 05.10.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by jan&nick »

after a paddock visit we took cola&red on a bit of a different walk on sunday trying to vary things around and as usual they were a joy to take out - these two are always such happy souls and will be a delight for a terrier loving family (hopefully v soon)
IMG_2559.JPG
IMG_2566.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

as usual this pair of pattie pickles were v eager to get out of the kennels and compound for a long walk hard to imagine these two ever getting worn out certainly not by an hours walk stamina abounds with red&cola - the water levels everywhere are so high that its a lot easier to have a paddle along the bridal path ditches than the stream and both took advantage of this - so v well behaved meeting other dogs as usual and when red gets on a scent trail nothing stops him nose to the ground following all the way to the source before cola joins in for much sniffing - really hoping that if they are not homed before xmas that this is their one and only one in kennels and that this harmonius pair find a warm new loving home v soon into the new year
IMG_2706.JPG
IMG_2701.JPG
Orla

Post by Orla »

I met Cola and Red today for the first time. Jacqui and I thoroughly enjoyed our twilight walk with these two lovely patties and I think they had fun too lol.gif
They’re so keen to get out on their walk and once out they really are a special pair... sniffing and exploring all in a very bonded calm way :dog_running-186.gif:
They obviously have a fan club of walkers and I’m
definitely a member after today bravo1.gif
SarahMc

Post by SarahMc »

I walked Cola and Red this morning with Ros. They were very excited to get out for a walk and were really good.
They are a sweet pair who have lots of energy!
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

what can we say about these two that we havn't already espoused - well these two are so lively without being in your face - such happy dogs they always look like they are having maximum fun at all times on just a simple walk they really get on with each other yes theres occasional sibling rivalry but really they just love each others company and (apart from treats) they love nothing better than haring after each other chasing after a ball - yes they love the simple pleasures of life and we have never seen either of these two having a bad day or grumpy - the right terrier loving home must be out there people who can cherish their terrierness and give them the attention and love they long for
IMG_2832.JPG
IMG_2822.JPG
Stu

Post by Stu »

I love these two characters and use them for supported walks with new walkers because they are nice to walk and are not dog reactive. Because of the horrendous mud I have been walking along the road and you have to be careful with these 2 who will find any food items chucked out of passing cars. Red found a plastic bag full of stale rolls and both he and Cola managed to get one each and we had fun trying to get them to drop them. We passed a lady with a pug on a very narrow path and both dogs were happy to let them pass without incident or reaction. I am really surprised these two are still around as they would make a fantastic addition to a terrier loving family.
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we had another sunday walk today with the perfect pattie pair of red and cola - excitement abounds when they know they are going out and after a paddock visit we were over the motorway bridge and on our back roads trip - red loves nothing more than a nice scent sniffing trail and always seems to find a few near the bridge - always a pleasure taking these two star dogs out
IMG_3060.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

wind rain tempest floods cola&red take it all in their stride- no paddock visit yesterday as we didnt bring any doggie water wings so it was a road trip and as usual they loved meeting many dogs on the way round which also as usual they met calmly and politely and what i love about these two is you can see how much pleasure and enjoyment they get together from just a simple walk- notre plaisir taking you two star doggies out as always
IMG_3147.JPG
renatatlek

Post by renatatlek »

Such lovely dogs! We walked them yesterday, very excitable to get out, and then enjoyed their walk so much. They love their treats, are very easy to control on a walk, got over the muddy parts like heroes :-)
Renata&Norbert
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

yes you are right these are two brilliant dogs - and as usual on their boxing day walk they were v well behaved and we took them on a completely different route for us and them which they seemed to thoroughly enjoy - red just trundles along at his own pace happy to let cola lead as she loves to do - anyone homing these two "angels" would be taking on two v well trained dogs
IMG_3313.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”