Freddie Bed.Terrier x SpringerSpaniel DofB 06.17 Langenhoe Colchester

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jesshhh

Re: Freddie Bed.Terrier x SpringerSpaniel DofB 06.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jesshhh »

Freddie was my first walk of the morning and as always full of energy and raring to go. Wiggly to get his harness on but in a playful way with cuddles and kisses halfway through. Took him for a nice long walk as this boy clearly has energy to spare. Nose to the ground and alrert to sounds from around us but he listened to commands really well and didn't try to pull or chase. We retreated into the bushes a few times to let other walkers pass and he listened to the wait and sit command but was eager to get going again. Love this boy!
Judy

Re: Freddie Bed.Terrier x SpringerSpaniel DofB 06.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

So Freddie and I had a nice long walk together this afternoon. He is such a cheerful happy boy enjoying being out and about. At one stage of our walk we had to get by a noisy digger which Freddie was a bit wary of but as soon as the operator turned the engine off he passed by with no problem. On our way back when walking through the woods Freddie was very interested in the scents he picked up on a fallen tree, he would definitely make a good sniffer dog! I am surprised this lovely boy has not been snapped up, who could resist this bundle of joy. love together.gif]
Shay_1

Re: Freddie Bed.Terrier x SpringerSpaniel DofB 06.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by Shay_1 »

Gorgeous FREDDIE..... stunning, funny, cheeky, cute and above all else CUDDLY! We went for a lovely river walk and bumped into many hooomans which freddie was SO happy to meet and really enjoyed drinking ALL the river water ! haha.. He has a bouncy and friendly temperament and is great with other people and doggos. He has an excited squeal as he wants to play with as many doggos as possible, even wanted to say HI to some swans today...! :dog_running-186.gif:
Love going out with Fred, he is very obedient, trying to master the art of lie down, but a paw and a sit down is just as good, and that cheeky smile makes me laugh... if you think this could be your loveable paw pal.. he definitely is! Really is a lovely dog to walk, just soooo happy to be out and about, he loves when i'm sat on the ground jumping up and seeing the world on his hind legs, using me as a standing post...Just watching everything that goes by!!

:goodjob.gif: FREDDIE! blob6.gif]
Image-19_opt.jpg
Image-17_opt.jpg
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Ah freddie good to walk you again sweetheart dont know why you are still in kennels my love someones missing out on a loveley pup freddie is still young and has grown since i last walked him hes a good boy full of life and energy and wanting to learn not bothered about treats just want to share time with a human and walk walk walk passed some off the lead labs todsy in the field wasnt bothered by them and sat and watched them stroll past. We had a good long walk back to kennels cuddles ball chucking in paddock tummie rubs and finally a goid brush and marrow bones thanks for company freedie
Freddie needs to find that home soon [0128.gif]
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Freddies Ready! ah got to walk wiggle bum freddie today havent walk him in over a week how hes grown and in confidence hes still a pup and such a same hes still in kennels missing his puppyhood with a family. Waljed past his kennel mates like it wss a walk in the park no jumping just cool man
We set off losley as freddie loves the field and long grass hes alert and di do wants to be able to explore hes started pointing when he sees a bird or rabbit which i think is his spaniel side not really bothered by passing kennel mates
Back to kennel bigg hugs new bedding brushed his coat marriw bone one content freddie left himwith his tail wagging

Freddie neads a home he loves human company :dog_running-186.gif:
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Freddie walked with Jo on Saturday and joined myself and gorgeous Gemini; Linda with Roman and Mandy with Danny boy. What a fabulous walk all four got on so well. Freddie is a delight, totally happy, loves everyone and just so friendly and happy. Good luck gorgeous boy xxxxxxxxxxxx Kiss of love.gif
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Freddie your still in kennels really really dont know why you are a gem of a youngster friendly loving good with other dogs and wants to please in return a home snd family i have got to know freddie very well to be honest i wish i could home him i have watch him grow and hes turning out just fine he really needs that home soon today we had a lovely long walk with another kennel mate and they walked well together with a mutual respect for each other freddies loves the open fields and is very alert on what is going on hes started looking back for you just yo make sure your around all in all a goodwalk back to kennels freddie loves to be brushed so spent time with him
Personally i think freddie shows more spaniel traits but thats only my opion he will grow into a great dog but needs a home where he can expand his desire to learn have fun and be loved i really hope it come soon for this bundle of loveliness :smiley-chores002.gif: [0128.gif]
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

Freddie was such a good boy today.

Ashley and I took him for a nice walk, then brought him home to have some time away from kennels. He travelled really well in the car, clearly done it before as he sat next to Ashley nicely and just took in the view. At home we had him just in the living room as we weren't sure if he had been in a home before. He was very excited to begin with but soon settled, chewing his tennis ball on a towel. He didn't jump up on the sofa unless asked and was quite happy playing with his ball, looking out the window and sitting next to me whilst watching tv.

He is fantastic with other doggos and really enjoys his walks.
16.06.19 FREDDIE RE-SIZE 1.jpg
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Freddie you are a superstar k2715.gif im over the moon to see you had a day out and such a good pup . Im hoping your new home come soon freddie is going to be one smart dog :dog_running-186.gif:
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

We took Freddie out for the day again yesterday. He walked beautifully on the lead as normal.

We took him to a local cafe to see how he was in this environment. He was fine for the first 15 minutes and was just taking everything in. However, he became a little overwhelmed and started lunging at people/dogs walking past which is out of character for him as usually he is brilliant with people and dogs on his walks. I think cafes and pubs will have to be something his new owners work on and gradually build him up to.

He travelled really well in the car and he is only wearing a muzzle because he was still a little over excited from the cafe. I think muzzles are a really fantastic tool. Freddie took to the muzzle fairly well, but would need a little more training to feel 100% comfortable in it.

He LOVED the Bark Park. He ran for the majority of the time and just loved being off lead in a lovely big field to really stretch his legs.

18.06.19 FREDDIE RE-SIZE 1.jpg

18.06.19 FREDDIE RE-SIZE 3.jpg

I promise this is a dog, not a rug!
I promise this is a dog, not a rug!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”